Media Conor vs Chandler still on, will be announced during TUF 31

I hope chandler knocks him the fuck out

just pointing out the hive mind of this website is always wrong

And you are fat
I hope chandler does as well. Let Conor dangle for 2 minutes in the first round, then crush that can.

Btw, I could bench press you.

I hope chandler does as well. Let Conor dangle for 2 minutes in the first round, then crush that can.

Btw, I could bench press you.

you probably could I’m just a frail bitch talking shit on the internet

Announced? We already know. Just schedule it. Shit, couldve already had that fight by now. Fuck this show.

Weird

a bunch of fat know-nothings said Conor would never fight again and TUF was a scam to promote his brand

could it be the same fat know-nothings that said jones wouldn’t fight at heavyweight??

It’s almost like a prerequisite to be part of sherdog is to constantly be wrong about everything

Buddy, you're skipping the part where Conor repeatedly announced publicly and directly to MMA media that he was going to get tested twice, and be good to go.

He lied about it so much that USADA was forced to come out and make a rare public statement back in March saying that was patently not true, they had not spoken to Conor at all, and he would have to spend 6 months in the testing pool.

Considering he was telling fairly egregious lies about it, people were skeptical if he would get back in the pool - then if he can pass the tests even if he did.

Presumably Conor has been testing privately and is clean at this point, or soon, and that clears the way for him.

Will have to be December if Jones/Stipe is going to be at MSG, Makachev headlines Abu Dhabi and you got Izzy for Sydney,

Why do you care how long someone's in the pool if they're passing the tests?

Do you trust the tests to determine unfair advantages or not?

Some PEDS require testing over a period of time (google "biological passport" for example) particularly the most expensive, harder to detect varieties.

When an athlete spends over a year out of the pool (by removing themselves on purpose) 6 months is the minimum requirement.

For comparison, both Chris Weidman and Anderson Silva remained in the pool after having similar injuries and were tested. Don't take my word for it, the test history is online at USADAs website.

Some PEDS require testing over a period of time (google "biological passport" for example) particularly the most expensive, harder to detect varieties.

When an athlete spends over a year out of the pool (by removing themselves on purpose) 6 months is the minimum requirement.

For comparison, both Chris Weidman and Anderson Silva remained in the pool after having similar injuries and were tested. Don't take my word for it, the test history is online at USADAs website.

So you don't trust the tests.

Thanks for confirming.

Buddy, you're skipping the part where Conor repeatedly announced publicly and directly to MMA media that he was going to get tested twice, and be good to go.

He lied about it so much that USADA was forced to come out and make a rare public statement back in March saying that was patently not true, they had not spoken to Conor at all, and he would have to spend 6 months in the testing pool.

Considering he was telling fairly egregious lies about it, people were skeptical if he would get back in the pool - then if he can pass the tests even if he did.

Presumably Conor has been testing privately and is clean at this point, or soon, and that clears the way for him.

didn’t read any of this

90% if this site said Conor wouldn’t fight again

and 90% is wrong

as usual

Stopping steroid use, even if true, doesn't magically make you lose 20 pounds of muscle, or heal the leg you never seriously rehabbed, or jump you up several gears from Butterbean speed. Conor would have to be crazy in a way where he enjoys having his ego broken or absolutely dead broke for this fight to happen even at 170.

If he never had the catastrophic injury and he beat Dustin, he would be fighting Leon now.

So you don't trust the tests.

Thanks for confirming.

A single test? Of course not.

That is common sense if you understand the most basic science concepts on PEDS testing.

didn’t read any of this

I do hope you learn, its never too late.

90% if this site said Conor wouldn’t fight again
and 90% is wrong

- Conor says he will enter testing pool <<< YOU ARE HERE
- Conor enters testing pool
- Conor passes multiple PEDS tests
- 6 months of testing pass successfully
- Conor is licensed to fight
- Conor enters the Octagon

Conor has done this a few times. He announces he is going to fight someone, and then doesnt fight.

Back