Conor Vs Canelo Alvarez? How big would this fight be?

Of course Conor would lose and it could be in a very brutal way, it seems that Canelo doesn't like him lately. But, totally disagree with the second part of this, specially at fight night. Canelo packs monster power and enough weight to be looking considerable bigger than Conor that makes that fight unfair.
canelo is thicker but conor is a bit taller. conor also goes up to 170
EDIT: I no longer want to see golovkin vs canelo. golovkin wins easy imo. maybe decision.

Diaz fights...but both should've been at 155. Rematch was at 170 so Conor would have a ready-made excuse.
170 was the limit of that fight, I remember that, but also remember that he went in full Big Country Nelson diet to gain the proper weight and unfortunately for him, he had some troubles gassing because of that.

canelo is thicker but conor is a bit taller. conor also goes up to 170
EDIT: I no longer want to see golovkin vs canelo. golovkin wins easy imo. maybe decision.
You don't want to see that fight ??? that's the best fight to make in boxing right now. Don't be biased for all the drama behind that fight man, give Canelo a chance.

Of course Conor would lose and it could be in a very brutal way, it seems that Canelo doesn't like him lately. But, totally disagree with the second part of this, specially at fight night. Canelo packs monster power and enough weight to be looking considerable bigger than Conor that makes that fight unfair.

I simply don't get this line of thinking. The only whiff of a chance for Conor against Floyd (no chance) is his size advantage. This is per Dana and seems to be the consensus around here. But Canelo is bigger? He wasn't too big to avoid being tooled by Floyd.

Canelo and Conor are basically the same size...both are bigger than Floyd.

I simply don't get this line of thinking. The only whiff of a chance for Conor against Floyd (no chance) is his size advantage. This is per Dana and seems to be the consensus around here. But Canelo is bigger? He wasn't too big to avoid being tooled by Floyd.
Conor has virtually no chance in beating Floyd, and talking about that, Conor's size won't play as an advantage for him against Floyd. Canelo came to the scale against Floyd at 147 (thinner then ever), if I remember well, so I think that that isn't a good reference about being bigger = advantage.

Canelo and Conor are basically the same size...both are bigger than Floyd.
I've been having a hard time in this thread trying to convince people that Canelo is bigger then Conor, I guess that we have to agree to disagreed.

Back