' Conor should... '

Fuck off Tze

' Oh I wish you have seen a classic Jarmush film Down by Law, but doubt it... anyhow, there is a great quote and response to your kind words. See it, you'll like it. '
- Tze

Retire and help promote the UFC in a role similar to Dana, only taking mega fights when there is obvious public demand.
  • Good for the UFC - Dana is running out of steam and they need someone who understands both the fight and promotion game
  • Good for fans - I bet he can come up with match ups that excite the fans and know how to sell it
  • Good for McGregor - He clearly doesn't know what to do after the Mayweather fight because every fight currently available would be a step down, and he strikes me as the kind of person who only gets motivated for huge steps up
IMG_9482.GIF

Start playing touchbutt in preparation for Ferguson.

21566b.gif

Or pool noodles if Nate is next

PxkrjMa.gif

Triggered nerd confirmed.
8k posts in 1 year!
I'm not sure what outcome would be worse - you're so committed to your troll conor account you've done that many posts in a year, OR that you truly believe the shit you are throwing out there.
Both would be the hallmark of a sad, confused person.

8k posts in 1 year!
I'm not sure what outcome would be worse - you're so committed to your troll conor account you've done that many posts in a year, OR that you truly believe the shit you are throwing out there.
Both would be the hallmark of a sad, confused person.

It'll be ok, maybe you'll wake up tomorrow and not be so sad. Lmao

Retire and kick it on his yacht. Why the fuck not? Also use his cheese to buy investment properties and contribute to gentrification so he won't have to fight again.

Vacate and fight Buakaw or Giorgio Petrosyan.

Yes Conor has pissed me off that much.

You know these virgins think Conor would KO them both in 1 round, back to back

Ignore what losers here say and do whatever the fuck he thinks will cash him the fattest check.

And that goes for almost every fighter.

.... be happy he is a multimillionaire and enjoy his life. I know I would.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back