Conor only threw the dolly because Khabib wouldn't man up...

The Mookster

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Thread title says it all... there are a lot of butthurt sherdoggers trying to bring down the King of New York, Conor Mcgregor by saying he's a criminal etc... but lets just look at cause and effect for a moment to decide who is to blame. Khabib and his crewcornered Artem saying "where is conor, where is conor". Conor shows up with his crew to answer that question, and Khabib and his team stayed on the bus like pussies. If Khabib had gotten his ass off the bus and manned up, the Dolly\broke glass stuff would have never happened. People only got injured because Khabib tried to act tough and then him and his team pussied out. Nate Diaz would have gotten off that bus.

giphy.gif

Right cause there was no other way that Conor could of did it with out all the UFC officials around like Khabib did..

So if I wanted to fight you.. If I do it in front of the police.. your the pussy if you don't hit me first.. Logic accepted.

Thread title says it all... there are a lot of butthurt sherdoggers trying to bring down the King of New York, Conor Mcgregor by saying he's a criminal etc... but lets just look at cause and effect for a moment to decide who is to blame. Khabib and his crewcornered Artem saying "where is conor, where is conor". Conor shows up with his crew to answer that question, and Khabib and his team stayed on the bus like pussies. If Khabib had gotten his ass off the bus and manned up, the Dolly\broke glass stuff would have never happened. People only got injured because Khabib tried to act tough and then him and his team pussied out. Nate Diaz would have gotten off that bus.
So by your logic khabib will risk to pull out from the biggest fight of his life to fight a coked up leprechaun ? Get the fuck out of here

in a couple of months u should talk about something that happened this week

Yeah fight in a street fight while he has an actual fight in less than 24 hours? That's not Manning up that would've been stupid.

"Manning up" in a foreign country means potentially getting deported and banned from re-entry.

So by your logic khabib will risk to pull out from the biggest fight of his life to fight a coked up leprechaun ? Get the fuck out of here
Fighting the 15th ranked lightweight for a fake belt is not the biggest fight of his life lol, that is total UFC hype job. Not saying Khabib is a bad fighter but that is a bullshit belt. He could very well be the best in the world but he did not prove it by winning a decision against a late replacement against 15th ranked guy who trained for a stand-up fighter.

Stopped reading at king of New York.

Let me know when Conor is fighting again though, ts.

What a load of horseshit.

McGregor wanted attention. Nothing more.

Fighting the 15th ranked lightweight for a fake belt is not the biggest fight of his life lol, that is total UFC hype job. Not saying Khabib is a bad fighter but that is a bullshit belt. He could very well be the best in the world but he did not prove it by winning a decision against a late replacement against 15th ranked guy who trained for a stand-up fighter.
When the dolly incident happened khabib was supposed to fight the current fw champion , get your facts straight

Wouldn't manning up be actually taking a fight against Khabib for the belt in the ring? I mean getting paid to fight?
<Dylan>

Except at the time he was scheduled to face Holloway, the 145lbs champ

If you're gonna shitpost and troll at least try get the facts right

Did it really have to take you that long to say this garbage TS?

/thread. Nothing to see here folks move along

I maintain this was a set up from get go - an Dana was in on it - Conor took it too far by hitting the window Entire thing was really done to A. keep connie relevant and B. to hype a mega fight in November. Conor took it to far an entire thing blew up in face.

Back