Media Conor McGregor's New Spar Shows 200 Fight IQ

Is he looking good?

• Total voters
iKWqxG9.png

One side of him has great IQ. The other, not so much.
Marj would smoke scrawny Al in a street fight, not even close.
Inbred chin, high T and natural aggression beats being a nerd every single time.

Hes lookin fine but vs yes-man in gym. Im rooting hard for the man but need to see it happen. Those Dustin fights played excactly like worst case scenarios in my head. Now the worst case scenario I see is Mike catches him cold and finishes him in first few minutes.
He'll do fookin nothin

Marj would smoke scrawny Al in a street fight, not even close.
Inbred chin, high T and natural aggression beats being a nerd every single time.
Probably shoot him with her space laser....
eLvYske.png

There’s nothing wrong with sparring guys you are better than. But when you are consistently sparring guys you are bigger, stronger, better, and you don’t have to worry about their grappling or striking… it’s not a good look

I mean Conor’s so unworried he lets the guy get super deep on his takedowns and stuffs them off the fact that he’s bigger and stronger. It’s not like he did some amazing late stage takedown defense.

You gotta remember everything he releases he has to look good in and can't really show any real possible openings or real weaknesses. If he is sparring bigger, better dudes it's likely not making the editorial cut.

Last edited:
The only thing I can tell is that the narrator certainly has great breathing technique and/or a steady hand. I can't even hear a single hint throughout his words of him masturbating the whole time
Thank you I think I hid it very well even if I say so myself

I guess the instructions to his sparring l partners are to not punch and just shoot takedowns. If it works for him then that'd fine. Just never understood the benefit of him just having punching bags

I honestly think most sherdogers can make better analysis videos than mindsmash now a days.

Wow.. those guys were going about 20%. Conor needs to give Paulie a call if he wants some real work.

He looks better than I thought he would, but that's not saying much.

He looks better than I thought he would, but that's not saying much.
Exactly. He started as a an absolute monster, and now looks slightly better, Chuck Norris son level, but that's not really saying much, unless he gets to Chuck's level.

Back