Conor McGregor's court hearing just started - Livethread : UPDATE: Plea deal

uGlK6pn.jpg

5 days community service and 1-3 days of anger management

That's about what everyone was expecting, right?

<mma4>

I heard that Sean O'Connell was a freaking animal before his anger management classes. Look what they've done to him:

maxresdefault.jpg

The guy that fights for a living going to anger management {<jordan}

I hope his anger management classes are live on Fight Pass

Thanks for following this livereport: If you enjoyed it please leave a like and don't forget to subscribe! #Invisiblebless

Yo I got disorderly conduct of being drunk and pissing on the side of a building. I had 16 hours of community service though, poor Conor got 5 days

Please oh please hurry up and announce when Conor's next fight is going to be now already

All though, now Conor has to deal with the civil suites

If I'm Conor, he already has the best lawyers possible, I DON'T SETTLE and DROWN Cheisa/Borg/3rd guy in legal costs.

They all suffered minor injuries at best and won't be able to get much. So make them pay and drown them in legal fees.

They will actually end up losing money trying to sue Conor. Conor can set a good precedent that he is not to be sued and that if you try, there are consequences

Let's be real, we all know they are trying to game the system and get easy money off Conor

Except they don't have claims to much. The only one with any kind of legitimacy is chiesa and he only suffered stitches. LOL at anyone who thinks Cheisa will even get more then 5k-10k off Conor

All though the civil suites could cut into Conor's camp too

This is the reason why I think Conor's fight wont actually be until late November. That gives Conor enough time to take care of everything and have a full camp

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back