Conor McGregor vs Prime BJ Penn @ 155

Penn taking down McG? Nah, I don't see that happening. Penn has good boxing but McG's is better. Penn is a legend and an amazing fighter (when he has a proper training camp) but a fight with McG would not end well.
Keep smoking the good stuff.. You be illin.. Just like RUN DMC sang back in the day..

This must be a joke.
Penn couldn't even beat Edgar after 3 attempts.

Dirtball move discrediting a fighter based on the end of their prime.

I'll play that game too though.

Anderson Silva: lost like 4 in a row, therefore always sucked.

Fedor: lost three in a row; always sucked.

Wanderlei Silva: KOed twice in a row, lost several more; always sucked.

Chuck Liddell: same as Wand, so always sucked.

Rampage: lost UFC title, then went 8-9. Always sucked.

Matt Hughes: Lost title to GSP. Went 4-5 after that. Always sucked.

Penn folded like paper when facing guys that pressured him - Diaz, Rory, Edgar. Also he has a pretty shallow gas tank (much like McG)

I think McG would get the TKO or at least a UD.
You are also forgetting that those fights were against bigger guys (except Edgar). He arguably won the 1st Edgar fight.
I would love to the see the shit talking between Penn and Mcg though..

Penn folded like paper when facing guys that pressured him - Diaz, Rory, Edgar. Also he has a pretty shallow gas tank (much like McG)

I think McG would get the TKO or at least a UD.
I don't think you understand the meaning of "prime."

Lol seriously? Bj penn humiliates him

This. Seriously, BJ would toy with him on the ground, and could even finish him on the feet, before or after as well.

I don't think you understand the meaning of "prime."

Prime BJ faced the likes of Ken Flo, Sanchez and Roid Shark. It's hard to determine exactly how good prime Penn actually was since he during that period only faced fighters that wouldn't even break the top 10 today.

Not shitting on BJ, but I don't think he'd fare well against the top guys of today.

Back