Conor McGregor vs Khabib HEATED altercation over Burger King chicken

Yup, looking massive these days.

giphy.gif

I like when the thread sucks but the comments save it from being shit.

Funny all these neckbeards on sherdog shitting on fast food, while they’re probably at the hometown buffet as they type

With their non pointy elbow 10 rated girlfriends, 12 inch dongs, on their way to the gym to bench teh 275 and superior fighting knowledge.....

Funny all these neckbeards on sherdog shitting on fast food, while they’re probably at the hometown buffet as they type

Nothing more hilarious than fast food scrubs proclaiming that anyone who actually prefers to eat quality food rather than bottom of the barrel, mass produced shit such as McDonalds, is somehow a "neckbeard hipster."

Let's do everything we can to obfuscate the obvious fact here: that you eat garbage and have a bitter resentment toward people who take the effort to put quality nutrition into their bodies.

Nothing more hilarious than fast food scrubs proclaiming that anyone who actually prefers to eat quality food rather than bottom of the barrel, mass produced shit such as McDonalds, is somehow a "neckbeard hipster."

Let's do everything we can to obfuscate the obvious fact here: that you eat garbage and have a bitter resentment toward people who take the effort to put quality nutrition into their bodies.

Yes it is mostly garbage and not what a human should be eating for the most part, but at the same time it undoubtedly does have a certain appeal at times to the majority of us, from presidents to great athletes to Jerry Springer guests and everything in between.

Yes it is mostly garbage and not what a human should be eating for the most part, but at the same time it undoubtedly does have a certain appeal at times to the majority of us, from presidents to great athletes to Jerry Springer guests and everything in between.

A disturbing reality... I mean, I ate it all throughout highschool and thought it was great, but I was pretty much over it by 21 or so and can't even recall the last time I ate fast food - it must have been ten or more tears ago.

Not only is it the lowest quality forms of produce and meat, stuffed full of hormones and pesticides and god knows what else, but that sort of low-grade, mass-produced shit comes from the worst sort of agricultural monsters that happily destroy our planet for their massive operations which are generally inefficient and highly destructive.

Golden Corral neckbeads. Hiding fried shrimps in napkins and sneaking them home.

This is the quality content that I come to Sherdog for. Thanks TS

A disturbing reality... I mean, I ate it all throughout highschool and thought it was great, but I was pretty much over it by 21 or so and can't even recall the last time I ate fast food - it must have been ten or more tears ago.

Not only is it the lowest quality forms of produce and meat, stuffed full of hormones and pesticides and god knows what else, but that sort of low-grade, mass-produced shit comes from the worst sort of agricultural monsters that happily destroy our planet for their massive operations which are generally inefficient and highly destructive.

I'm about to introduce you into the Mike Dolce fanclub:

What does Conor say at the end of the commercial?

LOL No neckbeard shits on fast food - it's the neckbeard's food of choice.

Says the guy who names himself "Allegory" (puke) and thinks that Mighty Mouse can beat up strongmen competitors because he knows martial arts...

MM just needs to keep moving for five minutes and after that finish the gassed strongman competitor.

I honestly only picture the American members of Sherdog being the ones who indulge in shitty food far too often, in fact that is how I picture most Americans.

Back