Conor McGregor vs Edson Barboza?

I just noticed that . . Conor is underrated here! !

I don't like him but I give credit where credit due . . .
You read this thread? I pick Barboza. Leg kicks as always will be a factor in a fight with Barboza and I don't think Conner can catch and finish him(I do see him catching him though)

McGregor vs. R2D2. How would that go? Loud mouth against loud beeper. What do you think?

I think Edson tries to fight a smart conservative fight slowing a high pressure Conor with lethal leg & body kicks, a tired and slowed Conor hobbles out in the 2nd only to receive a steady menu of precise precision power kicking at some point panic wrestling will ensue and Conor tries to survive on the ground.

Edsons chin is a beatifull target for Conors left hand

Someone lands a flashy HK KO.

Hint - who has the most spinning kick KO's in UFC history?

If Barboza had a better beard, he'd be on a 20 fight win streak and be top 3 p4p, easily. Unfortunately, he doesn't have a beard.

You read this thread? I pick Barboza. Leg kicks as always will be a factor in a fight with Barboza and I don't think Conner can catch and finish him(I do see him catching him though)

It's a random thought inspired by the thread , not a reply

Conor too has killer leg kicks

Everyone saying Conor KO's all these guys at 155 but how well will Conor be able to take the shots by hard hitting lightweights? He was badly hurt by Nate Diaz.

Total annihilation from Barboza, no chances for Conor.

Similar to Pettis/Barboza
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Pettis has weak sauce hands and Barboza had the ability/skills to take away his most potent weapon (kicks). Conor has the most crisp hands that we have ever seen and that is Barboza's cryptonite. Heck, Cerrone put Barboza away with a jab. Can you imagine what would happen to glass jaw Barboza when dat celtic cross landed? Night Night!!

Conor is just a miserable match up for muay thai wrecking balls. There are only two ways to defeat a Conor south of 170:

1. Be Khabib
2. Do triatholons your whole life, have massive size on Conor, have incredible boxing defense, have an incredible chin and hail from the 209

Barboza would fuck him up. i don't think Conor could avoid getting cracked with one of those leg kicks. 6 hard leg kicks spread across 2 rounds and Conor is done for. Barboza has good pressure and good strikes. Conor puts himself in some risky positions no one really hasn't taken advantage of. I've been saying this a lot but there are now more than 30 minutes of Conor vs Nate. Nate didn't take advantage of some great opportunities. Conor was open for kicks, elbows, shots to the body etc. Barboza has decent power and good reflexes when it comes to jump at openings. could get him countered and put to sleep. we all know what Conor does and he does it well but there are nothing but animals to fight at 155 and they all could beat Diaz and Conor on the same night. not to say Conor or Nate can't beat them but there is no lopsided gimme fights at 155 unless he fights Gomi then I i would just stop watching Conor fights.

Barboza would fuck him up. i don't think Conor could avoid getting cracked with one of those leg kicks. 6 hard leg kicks spread across 2 rounds and Conor is done for. Barboza has good pressure and good strikes. Conor puts himself in some risky positions no one really hasn't taken advantage of. I've been saying this a lot but there are now more than 30 minutes of Conor vs Nate. Nate didn't take advantage of some great opportunities. Conor was open for kicks, elbows, shots to the body etc. Barboza has decent power and good reflexes when it comes to jump at openings. could get him countered and put to sleep. we all know what Conor does and he does it well but there are nothing but animals to fight at 155 and they all could beat Diaz and Conor on the same night. not to say Conor or Nate can't beat them but there is no lopsided gimme fights at 155 unless he fights Gomi then I i would just stop watching Conor fights.

Jose Aldo lol

Conor has nothing for Edson. He'd be flabbergasted by his kicking speed. Panic wrestla 2.0

Conor obliterates this guy....Conor is the uncrowned 155lb champion.

Back