Conor McGregor vs Cub Swanson

200.gif

check the dates of the post you moron, conor has achieved and evolved much more from that time

check the dates of the post you moron, conor has achieved and evolved much more from that time
<{Heymansnicker}>
I'm well aware of the post date, dumbo.

Conor back in 2014 would've easily destroyed Cup lol

Last edited:
Cub better stop talking smack he barely got by Artem who is a dud

Two exciting fighters. Wish Cub would win the belt.

Conor would KO Aldo, in the first round. Let alone Swanson. You will see...

LOL it's 15 minutes long now.

Long time no see! How you been, Magnus!?

Funny bump. I get why people were picking Cub at the time, but he's lucky he didn't run into Conor in the past few years. He'd be stopped, and quickly.

Conor would KO Aldo, in the first round. Let alone Swanson. You will see...

Nah, I can see Aldo pulling out of the fight and being replaced by Mendes.

By the by; I shouldn't really be saying this - but a fellow Mason (who is also a member of the Illuminati) just told me he came back from a Satanic ritual they were holding and Donald Trump will win the next Presidential election. Put some money down on that, brah.

I give cub all the credit in the world after it looked like he hit his ceiling with SEC and then taking his game to next level in UFC but he has ZERO chance vs mcgregor

I have become a bit of a fan of Swanson over the years but I think even when McGregor was green in the UFC and Swanson was at his height, McGregor won have absolutely ripped him to pieces.

I have become a bit of a fan of Swanson over the years but I think even when McGregor was green in the UFC and Swanson was at his height, McGregor won have absolutely ripped him to pieces.

Yeah cubs fights are always entertaining but I'd pick Conor against him all day.

Conor has all ready beaten 4 of the top 10 LW's... I don't know WTF Cub is talking about.

Long time no see! How you been, Magnus!?

Funny bump. I get why people were picking Cub at the time, but he's lucky he didn't run into Conor in the past few years. He'd be stopped, and quickly.
I'm good bro, haven't had much time to Sherdog I've been real busy. How are you?

Also yeah, I had McGregor winning the stand up exchanges at the time, wasn't sold on McGregor's ground game yet but knew if Cub even attempted to stand he'd walk in to some heavy blows. Crazy looking back on shit like this.

For all of his capoeira tricks and aggression, Cub can and does fold under pressure. Conor would pick him apart. Would watch, though now it probably isn't going to happen.

Cub vs Conor can be competitive, Greg will come out with a gameplan.

Who the hell is this Conor dude anyway?

You should watch fights before commenting on them..

Stick to cooking you twat you Both are duds and are punching bags for the top 5 Edgar Aldo Holloway Mendes K Zombie, Lamas all murder these two bums and Conor would smoke him within 1 minute

Back