Conor Mcgregor versus George St Pierre

it would be the first TKO win for GSP like in a decade

Such a hater. The champ champ disapproves

He never was a champ champ, he won't even be a champ in any division soon. The bum got stripped because he ducked an Aldo rematch and he's scared shitless to defend the LW belt. Keep holding onto this champ champ shit all you want, manlet divisions nonetheless.

He never was a champ champ, he won't even be a champ in any division soon. The bum got stripped because he ducked an Aldo rematch and he's scared shitless to defend the LW belt. Keep holding onto this champ champ shit all you want, manlet divisions nonetheless.

Never in my life have I seen a hater so salty

I wanna see McGregor hop on some bicycles and move up to HW

GSP would beat Conor and Nate Diaz in the same night.

I assumed that they were doing Bisping-GSP only because Conor isn't fighting at the moment and they don't really know if he will come back at all

Conor is going to do massive PPV buys regardless of who he fights. We would expect GSP to do at least his standard 700k per fight (2-3x a generic UFC PPV) .

Put them together... I can't think of a more popular MMA fight that the UFC could do at the moment.

Conor isn't available and apparently, GSP won't be either until the autumn at the earliest

Conor would get utterly destroyed, and we all know it, including his fangirls.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back