Conor McGregor & Touch Butt Coach Ido Portal Training Together Again

Thank God. I was beginning to think Conor was going to take this rematch lightly.

In before shitstorm.

I love how Portal looks scared to make eye contact with the camera. Haa

I hope he brings him to Vegas with him. Nate's gonna call him out on this shit, '' you're still with the goofy motherfucker with the stupid haircut''.
I believe portal deleted his Instagram account after the fight from all the touch-butt comments.

Nate bless

"" Many Bothans died to bring us this information ""

- sourced by Kenny Florian

195nhikg6hiunpng.png

Listen movement is important no question.

But Ido is just such a goofy motherfucker that i cant take him serious.

You mean, a guy who raised himself up to be a world Champion doesn't care about or change his actions based on what slobs on the internet think?

Shocking!

Yay more touchbutt I am excite :). Would not be the same without Ido. The hilarity can continue. :D

You mean, a guy who raised himself up to be a world Champion doesn't care about or change his actions based on what slobs on the internet think?

Shocking!

Oh shush.

Edmond is to Ronda what Ido is to Conor.

And both of those "trainers" deserve to be mocked in perpetuum, be it on Sherdog or otherwise.

Shocking!

You think he's world champion because of this touch-butt bs? Come on now. A world champion learns from his mistakes.

Conor's never trusted Ido. He just pretends to be an innovative movement master and Ido helps him to crease this false image

"The butt is there to be touched, and I shall..." -Ido Portal (aka Kenny Florian)

i dont know why but im getting tired of this touch butt sh!t ... and his ponytail
sorry Ido , i dont want to suck your c*ck

Shocking!

Champions aren't infallible.

You think he's world champion because of this touch-butt bs? Come on now.

No, he barely trains with that guy. It would be like saying GSP won (or lost) because of the handful of times he visits a gymnastics team.

But if Conor thinks it helps him 1%, then I'm glad he's not listening to all of the bozos on the interwebz.

Back