Conor Mcgregor Posts Apology For Bellator Incident on Instagram

"Referee Marc Gonard" Lmao

He should have just instagrammed this video clip:

Such a sweet smile on that face. Still Meh, and watch this guy get away with bloody murder. You touch a ref you get canned/banned 4 life from teh UFC. (Jason High pushes ref...google it)

I actually like McGregor but I find it quite disgusting that he's using the death of Carvalho to try and justify his alcohol and drug fueled tantrum. A real piece of shit move.

Same vibe that I am getting here.... Scary what money has done to him.

ouch broski. i am just trying to understand why conor would do that , and thats my best response. sorry for living

LOL not trying to bust your balls.

Your problem is you are trying to apply logic to the actions of a coked out of his skull, bell end.

Good way to try and save face. I'm a Conor fan, but that stinks of BS.
Stinks of BS?

It is supposed to. Is your sarcasm meter broken? The shit eating grin on his face in the picture was clue enough. He misspelled the ref's name Jericho style and proceeded to give a smarmy arse "Even tho I am right....I apologize" speech.

Using tragedy to excuse his self-importance, and people are eating it up.

Last edited:
Conor is a walking Irish minstrel act.

Holy shit, using the death of a teammate to justify acting like an absolute fool. That is a new low. Basically tripping over the guy who he's pretending to care about while fighting with "that rat" after he tackled his teammate in celebration. Only thing he did was prevent the medical team from being able to check on the guy. It's a damn shame so many morons have already thrown their money at him, he can do whatever he wants with no repurcussions.

A sincere apology was needed and the UFC double-champ has delivered in fine style here imho. We needed closure and we have it, so I think we can all draw a line under this now and move forward as mature adults :)

amirite-gif-10.gif

No need to apologize Connor once I heard the ref was trying to restart the fight after he was KOd I understood y... Goddard is a terrible ref trying to restart a fight of an badly concussed fighter anyone with a brain knew it was over

Connor should be celebrated he was trying to protect the other fighter I know it might not seem that way at first but if u know what happened U know Goddard was trying to REStART the fight lol smh

by next week 75% of mma fans will actually believe that the ref tried to wake up an unconscious fighter to make him continue fighting.

He's thrown fighters back in there that been eyepoked bad wouldn't surprise me if that was his original plan he even said he never called the fight off and was planning on continuing it

Conor fan here, but it seems pretty obvious he wrote all that not because he felt guilty over what he did, but so he doesn't lose the support of fans

Connor should be celebrated he was trying to protect the other fighter I know it might not seem that way at first but if u know what happened U know Goddard was trying to REStART the fight lol smh

Read Goddards statement. Thats not at all what he wanted to do and not what he did.

I would prefer "I was drunk and did wrong", that is enough

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back