Conor McGregor on Potential Nate Diaz Rubber Match: ‘Trilogy will be Special’

I think it's gonna look somewhat like the previous fights. Nate's gonna walk forward with no gameplan and repeatedly point at Conor and Conor is eventually gonna gas in the 2nd or 3rd.
If that's what you took away from those 2 fights I pity you....

Maybe MMA ain't for you buddy.

I would watch it.

Now if someone could just convince Nate to check low kicks.

6nMm8q6.gif

McG would be shit outa luck.

giphy.gif

Lol. What kind of basement-dwelling robot has zero interest in this rubber match?

how does this fight make more money?? i mean im sure theyll both get paid better than fergie or khabib by far but no one wants to see this shit.. we want a title fight. conor vs one of the 2. diaz can fuck off and stay retired.. fucking use to like him but now hes just waiting to ride conors coattails.. no interest in really fighting like conor.

sadly, lots of people still want to see it

easy 1 million ppvs, no matter what the rest of the card is

I would say conor is the worst champ ever, but I dont consider him a champ anymore

Maybe I'm crazy or something but I'm nto confident that Nate would show up 100% determined and commited to win the fight. The guy just wants a fat check and the outcome of the fight does not influence how much he gets paid. He can show up and half ass it and get paid and retire.

Nate Diaz should fight Mighty Mouse next so he can look good vs a smaller guy again.

I'm way more interested in seeing Khabib vs Tony & DC vs Stipe at this time. Since Connor refuses to defend, how about we do Connor vs Wonderboy instead. That would be like two tornados with fists and kicks flying everywhere.

sadly, lots of people still want to see it

easy 1 million ppvs, no matter what the rest of the card is

I would say conor is the worst champ ever, but I dont consider him a champ anymore
You're right, he's not the champ...

He's the Champ Champ
Conor-McGregor-745451.jpg

How?

It's 1-1 and both fights were exciting back and forth wars....?

Why wouldn't fans be excited to watch it?
Would be nice to see Conor fight teh best opposed to admitting he's Micky Ward.

I don't give a fuck about titles. Just good fights.
McDiaz 2 was a cracking fight and really enjoyable.

Are you all so full of bitterness that you don't think a third would be a great match up?
Of course it would be a good fight but to call yourself the GOAT and not even defend your belt or fight the top fighters is where I dislike this 3rd fight which I don't think will happen anyway. He's just trying to keep his name out there so he doesn't fade away

Yeah those leg kicks really took a toll on his face....

GettyImages-592622630.0.jpg

My opinion, I think the Diaz loss in that fight was a pre-arranged dive.

Else McGregor wouldn't even be talking about fight #3.

Would be nice to see Conor fight teh best opposed to admitting he's Micky Ward.
Did he say he wants to fight Diaz next?

Nope.

In fact he actually said in this interview.

“There is no rush Nate Diaz, our trilogy will show true to us for what we are. Warriors.”

"Special" is the key word. He means.. Nate vs Conor 3 in a boxing ring, boxing rule set under Zuffa Boxing. With Masvidal vs Bisping or Nick Diaz vs Masvidal or Nick Diaz vs Bisping or Rumble vs Ngannou as co-main, Cody vs Cub or Choi vs Cruz, and Duffy vs Johnson or Cerrone vs Duffy as undercard fights. Could be "special" if so.. plus, when he gets beat by Nate, it still leaves a pic mma fight against the Khabib vs Tony winner, or a rematch mma fight vs Dustin or Max at 155, and still leaves his option of boxing Paulie relevant

I for one approve of the rubber match. Let's settle this once and for all.

And as for special - it should be a loser kisses the arse of the winner match.

Back