Conor McGregor knows his time is coming is nervous and a coward to throw a kick while being held

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Lol at him kicking Dana in the hand behind 10 security guards lol. What a coward to throw that weak ass kick while being held back. Anyone remember when he punched Nate Diaz hand and than got strangled? Khabib is gonna destroy him and he knows it

Last edited:
what a douche, he will have his chance to land a kick tomorrow.

He might. That was really weird.

That kick was slow as shit lol

none of you khabib boys will bet me, NOT ONE OF YOUS

I was leaning Conor for weeks but stupid little things like this have me at 50/50. Could be nothing, its not like they are changing gameplans at this point. We will see tomorrow.

This place is literally a broken record. You guys have the memory of gold fish. This is the EXACT same commentary pre-Aldo.

In just over 24 hours you guys will be saying Conor was in Khabib's head and it's Tony that will reallly expose Conor because no one can get into his head.

Because it's to sell PPVs. Not ruin his 30 million dollar payday dumbass.
um. Are you ok?

lol when did i say it was to actually hit khabib?

whats wrong with you nuthuggers? i am picking conor to win you idiot.

He tried the same thing vs aldo. how did that one go again?

it means nothing you fool.

Well Mcgregor already lost, and is still the most popular fighter.

Khabibs name is built around his undefeated record

Khabib put his fist out to stop the face to face just like Nate did when he got his hand smacked. McGregor doesn't like that it seems.

My fellow Sherbros always putting their pyschology degrees to use. I love it!

Pointless kick to try to get some extra buys, feels like when he ran towards Aldo pretending being held by security when he was the one holding from them.

giphy.gif

Lol at him kicking Dana in the hand behind 10 security guards lol. What a coward to throw that weak ass kick while being held back. Anyone remember when he punched Nate Diaz hand and than got strangled? Khabib is gonna destroy him and he knows it
PPV sales... thats all i should need to say

Back