Media Conor McGregor & Jake Gyllenhaal shop for sneakers with Complex

It's not that bad. People are acting like the original one was Schindler's List or something. You know what you are getting with this type of movie.

You do. It's incredibly flat. The actors are miscast. Even the music is a big whiff at the bar. Just an all around failure. I wanted to like this movie. I gave it the benefit of the doubt and it felt like a Direct to DVD movie from the 00s.

It's not that bad. People are acting like the original one was Schindler's List or something. You know what you are getting with this type of movie.
The only problem with this movie is that there was no reason to remake it in the first place.

I'm not a big fan of retreading old movies, i just wish they'd stick to unknown movies that maybe didn't take off the first time around.
The original Roadhouse specifically outperformed itself and became a cult classic. Remaking this does the opposite and will just just muddy the waters going forward, because now when you see Roadhouse is on TV, it'll be this one.... Similar to what happened to Total Recall. It fucking sucks seeing the Colin Farrell version on a Sunday when you could go for some vintage Arnold.

Yo fam how p0wer slaps be I no watch yet but I herd they str8 killa stuff there any good matches family I want see things and peace for real Easter coming soon Saint Jones bless eat A CHEESEburger 4 me fame love and respect fam keep killing it 100

Yeah fam got my 2 aces Azael El Perro Rodriguez vs Street Beefs veteran and former LHW champ Ayjay Static Hintz winner prolly gets a shot at the MW strap

Azael been grindin' working on dat chin of his after gettin' bucked by John Davis my guy ain't been dropped since

Mandem got the same slappin force on paper but dat was when Static was knee deep in dem Timbits weighing 230 and El Perro was still a pup at 177 mans mad jacked now tho 190 prolly bucks Static inda 3rd. Yo but if Ayjay scoops that W tho sets him up for John Davis match could make history be da 1st dark-skin double champ (#DSDC) dey got beef too from da house mandem fought over a bed or some typa ting (El Perro not John) 🐕🚫🤖

Also got Austin Turp Daddy Slim Turpin vs living legend and 2 division champ Wolverine "Ron" Bata (aka bearded bitch aka Rhonda) 2 for LHW strap 🤼‍♂️

HW title on da line 2 King Ryan vs The Bell ting finna be lit whole card stacked Dana been workin hard setting up PS7 to be an historical one fam on dat A-Town hustle like Merab mans prolly why UFC 300 is mad trash 🗑️

My yute Big Mac applied online but Dana prolly saw his slap n was like "nahhhhh fam ain't tryna have a dude get piped my guy's too dangerous" all good tho 💥 ✋

Bear love fam imma bump da slap thread once more action gets announced I ain't got that Canada privilege yet widdall dat insider access so iono much 🐻 💕

Last edited:
Yeah fam got my 2 aces Azael El Perro Rodriguez vs Street Beefs veteran and former LHW champ Ayjay Static Hintz winner prolly gets a shot at the MW strap

Azael been grindin' working on dat chin of his after gettin' bucked by John Davis my guy ain't been dropped since

Mandem got the same slappin force on paper but dat was when Static was knee deep in dem Timbits weighing 230 and El Perro was still a pup at 177 mans mad jacked now tho 190 prolly bucks Static inda 3rd. Yo but if Ayjay scoops that W tho sets him up for John Davis match could make history be da 1st dark-skin double champ (#DSDC) dey got beef too from da house mandem fought over a bed or some typa ting (El Perro not John) 🐕🚫🤖

Also got Austin Turp Daddy Slim Turpin vs living legend and 2 division champ Wolverine "Ron" Bata (aka bearded bitch aka Rhonda) 2 for LHW strap 🤼‍♂️

HW title on da line 2 King Ryan vs The Bell ting finna be lit whole card stacked Dana been workin hard setting up PS7 to be an historical one fam on dat A-Town hustle like Merab mans prolly why UFC 300 is mad trash 🗑️

My yute Big Mac applied online but Dana prolly saw his slap n was like "nahhhhh fam ain't tryna have a dude get piped my guy's too dangerous" all good tho 💥 ✋

Bear love fam imma bump da slap thread once more action gets announced I ain't got that Canada privilege yet widdall dat insider access so iono much 🐻 💕

Why are you posting this transman slap contest here?

Conor needs some Reebok pumps to help him get some vertical

r9vh_V.gif

Wasn't that during the time he had an ankle injury training for the Mendes fight?

You do. It's incredibly flat. The actors are miscast. Even the music is a big whiff at the bar. Just an all around failure. I wanted to like this movie. I gave it the benefit of the doubt and it felt like a Direct to DVD movie from the 00s.

The original sucked harder, remake with McGregor is much better. It is a far better improvement than the original film. I watched both films back to back with the original first, and then the remake. The remake was okay, but the original was barely watchable.

1711402612014.png

1711402633669.png

1711402676324.png 1711402714009.png

Back