Conor McGregor has just hit 10 MILLION instagram followers!!

Ok ur looking at an instagram stat big whoop.. was instagram even around 10 years ago? So how do u compare?? Also if u are going by just new age social media and google search shit wasnt ronda the most popular during her prime?
Athletes were less popular back then BECAUSE of the lack of social media. With social media people around the world can find all the hot trends which makes athletes of today to be popular. And no, Ronda in her prime wasnt more popular than Conor now. Not even close. Conor takes a random photo and it gets more likes than Ronda posting nudes.

Four years ago he didn't even have an instagram acc and had less than 1800 followers on twitter. I guess he really did take over.

Conor breaks the internet every time he fights.

#10millionBlessed

Good numbers for mma fighter, ronaldo is 500k off 50 million.

Demi has 30 million more than Colin doe.. wtf

Athletes were less popular back then BECAUSE of the lack of social media. With social media people around the world can find all the hot trends which makes athletes of today to be popular. And no, Ronda in her prime wasnt more popular than Conor now. Not even close. Conor takes a random photo and it gets more likes than Ronda posting nudes.
well this is a pretty subjective way to judge popularity. babe ruth didn't have any instagram / twitter likes, however any north american child has heard his name, knows he was a legendary ball player. will the same % of people know who conor mcgregor was 75 years from now as % people today know who babe ruth is? i doubt it

well this is a pretty subjective way to judge popularity. babe ruth didn't have any instagram / twitter likes, however any north american child has heard his name, knows he was a legendary ball player. will the same % of people know who conor mcgregor was 75 years from now as % people today know who babe ruth is? i doubt it
All im saying is that athletes of today can become more famous than athletes of back then. If Babe Ruth was playing in this era Im sure he would have had millions of followers as well. Not just from america, but around the world. Because thats what technology has done for us. It lets people all around the world to watch and learn from each other. Martial Artists around the world knows Conor McGregor.

Conor is popular but not as known as Lebron, Ronaldo, Messi, etc.

Conor fans are weird , if they're not all under 16 years old then I am further perplexed.

Back