Rumored Conor McGregor gets 2x PFL finalist Loik Radzhabov kicked off TUF

wow CFFC champion stop the presses!
The same CFFC where he got a title shot coming off a loss in the CFFC and won that "title" against a 3-0 guy with 12 months of pro experience?

as real as it gets!

It's one of the best US regionals and one that has consistently sent champs to the UFC over the years.

Anyway, you must admit that they got some top quality fighters off last years show no? Even if you don't think they should have had to go through it?

Conor in "absolutely tone deaf moron" shocker <45>

Why would you put yourself in the position to look so stupid by shitting on hard working fighters like this?

TUF contracts are notoriously terrible. It is the epitome of "a bad contract." Guys sign them out of desperation.

This guy is lucky to avoid that, and should get offered a UFC contract based on his existing body of work.
What I wouldn't give to see a guy win TUF, then deny the contract and uses the resulting attention to sign for Bellator or enter a 1mil PFL tournament

The only guys who get signed directly to the UFC who are foreign and from certain parts of the world are guys who agree to a 20% mafia-style tax by getting with a UFC-allied manager like Ali.
When it comes to Manager tax Ali seems to be one of the more generous Managers around. According to Dominance mma contract He takes 10% of fight purse and this info comes from his most hated rival btw. That journalist McGregor worked with for UFC 229.

TUF hasn't even started yet and Conor is already making it interesting.

michael-jackson-eating-popcorn.gif

This doesn't quite make sense? Mcgregor kicked out 3 guys and they don't match this guy's name?
I don't get it because they still have to pick teams so how can Conor just say these guys are on my team it doesn't make any sense. If Chandler is smart he should pick the guys Conor brought if he gets a chance.

I don't get it because they still have to pick teams so how can Conor just say these guys are on my team it doesn't make any sense. If Chandler is smart he should pick the guys Conor brought if he gets a chance.

I'd imagine they would collude with Conor's team and work to get at least one of them to the finals. Chandler could also find ways to work against them (unfavorable matchmaking, etc.). How effective either side would be with information or accidents...

<BC1>

Time to Play the Game or some such...

I wonder... Did all those countries use to exist under a king/emperor/whatever named Stan? So it could e like Dage is north, afghani is east and so on? Or they were just neighhoods of Stan?
I think stan means something like land. So, land of the Tajiks, land of the Uzbeks, land of the Kazakhs, land of the Afghans.

Absolute bullshit. Not even remotely surprising, but complete and utter bullshit.

another reason to boycott this ...

the world doesn't revolve around reality TV stars like Conor & Trump.

Tapped in three divisions, acts like he won.

<TheDonald>

The fake humble/loyal bullshit is nonsense.

I dont get it why is Conor part of this discussion?
Because he put one of his fighters in they had to kick someone. Presumably he or the promotion chose Loik to get cut. Which is wild because he's probably one of the best guys they had up for this season

Because he put one of his fighters in they had to kick someone. Presumably he or the promotion chose Loik to get cut. Which is wild because he's probably one of the best guys they had up for this season

Which fighters from sbg have been signed now?

What's the point of this show anymore? Can't they just sign him? The UFC is doing a show every week, they're just signing people left and right anyway. Making it into the UFC isn't the same exclusivity it used to be; the roster is extremely watered down.

Back