Conor McGregor facing up to 7 years in Prison

Why haven't these posters been yellow carded for racisim?

"White privilege" doesn't exist. It isn't a real thing
I didn't say anything racist, maybe that's why. I have a question that might be better though. How are you not quite 6 months into your account and already yellow carded?
<NoneOfMy>

tenor.gif

I'm sure nothing will happen, like always, but I'd be cool with him getting some time. Both him and Jon Jones should.

the real question is, will the ufc still employ him if he is a convicted man?
i think that's the real issue here.

the real question is, will the ufc still employ him if he is a convicted man?
i think that's the real issue here.

Of course they will. He’s a money maker. Jones is convicted and did worse shit. Only issue will be were Conor could fight because a felony conviction will stop him from getting a visa.

Why haven't these posters been yellow carded for racisim?

"White privilege" doesn't exist. It isn't a real thing

Empirical data shows otherwise but you’ll ignore data for truthiness. Doesn’t meet your expectations, ignore it.

Of course they will. He’s a money maker. Jones is convicted and did worse shit. Only issue will be were Conor could fight because a felony conviction will stop him from getting a visa.
oh i forgot about jj.
but isn't it different that jj did it let's say maybe accidentally and irish boy willingly?

No Dana never said that
he said it was INCLUDED

I post this info constantly
UFC is a $200m+ profit company without a single PPV sold
PPV is about 30% of revenue

WME between their budget cuts ($55-70m), TV deals that escalate, plus existing contracts make them the majority of their profits.

WTF? Do you know the difference between revenue and profit? And how does that not include PPV?

Total EBITDA (which is higher than profit) was 142 million in 2016...

https://www.google.pl/amp/deadline....cial-projections-sale-wme-img-1201832793/amp/

UFC is completely PPV driven and has 2 billion in debt. It’s a debt funded company. Hot shot 2016 and is fucked in 2018.

Last edited:
oh i forgot about jj.
but isn't it different that jj did it let's say maybe accidentally and irish boy willingly?

Hit and run on a pregnant woman > throwing shit at a window. Also this isn’t JJ’s first shit.

Conor cant be taken to prison, he would be wrestlefucked there and his godfather Dana would not allow it

he's a millionare who hasn't gotten a prior record. anyone thinking he was gonna do jail time was being silly

the ufc could be harsh with him over it but they wont cause he makes them the most money

Back