Conor McGregor: “I am Terminator now”

Didn't want to get carded so I had to delete it lol
I don't usually argue or act hostile but this guys been tagging and quoting me non stop for like a month
Understood. Sometimes we just don't click with certain buds, and it is what it is. I've got some I'm not a fan of, but if they were in need, I'd still DoorDash them a pizza from Domino's. Only cheese, though. They can regret their mistakes while eating that pizza and wishing it had real toppings.

xtwhskg08ew41.jpg

The mental toll that injury takes on you is immense, he's trying to win the mental battle with himself with all this Terminator talk.

His mentality is admirable, but it only shines light on his inner doubt and uncertainty. He might try to throw the left leg frequently to get over the doubt, but that's ultimately just an unfocused fighter who's worried about the wrong thing in the middle of a fight. Taking this fight at 170lb might also be an indicator of his current mentality, maybe trying to prevent lingering injuries in camp by avoiding an unhealthy weight cut.

It took me a few years to really get over a similar injury, and I didn't have to worry about having my shin smashed in a 5 round PPV main event. The odds are really stacked against Conor here, it's hard enough coming back from this injury if you've been working your ass off for a couple years. There is no way this guy is mentally locked in to fight in 2 months.

It's kind of sad because he was really motivated to have a real run at 155lb. The longest layoff of Conor's career to this point has been 1 year and 11 months. This next fight against Chandler will be nearly THREE FULL YEARS since his last fight. He's never really looked great at 170lb either, he's been mediocre aside from a 40 second sample against Cowboy who didn't throw a single punch to defend himself, and a combined 6-7 min sample size in the Diaz fights.

Last edited:
I think over he past year, all 6-7 of the people that i had very bad interactions with were all Jones haters lol. Can't even be a fan of a fighter without copping huge amounts of shit.

But yeah i moved on from all of it. Only one of them is still active lol
I'd say you're one of the better posters around, and I'm no fan of Jones. You keep doing you, bud, and own it.

I think over he past year, all 6-7 of the people that i had very bad interactions with were all Jones haters lol. Can't even be a fan of a fighter without copping huge amounts of shit.

But yeah i moved on from all of it. Only one of them is still active lol

I hate Jon but I still love you sir lol

Alright people stop sucking off this David Jackson guy

Enough is enough the thread is about Conor not some loser who made 6K posts

Back