Conor McGregor ‘Still Holding Hope for June 29,’ Also Wants Diaz Trilogy at The Sphere

<DCWhoa>Remember that Cormier said that conman "could be the best in the world at 165" because we've never seen him fight at 165 <seedat>

Good retirement fight for both. Nate chokes him out in the 5th

1WHAlOdc9ZNUZq85JI.webp

Lmao if you can't tell he's bullshitting I don't know what to tell you.

That dude just saying shit to stay relevant and keep his businesses booming

Conor is saying the UFC is the hold up. Dana is saying Conor is the hold up. Who is lying here? Typically you would assume money is the problem but Dana swears up and down that Conor is easy to make deals with.

I'm sure that his upcoming fight will make money because the casuals and his nuthuggers can't get enough of him, but do any real MMA fans want to see this clown fight again? Or do real fanms just want to see him brutally lose?

I wish that he would go away. I could not care less if I ever see him again.

Because he can't act like a winner and a don; that's why he continuously and endlessly posts old clips of his knockouts etc. just trying to keep that image and version hammered in....

He probably thinking it's such a risk now every fight, n asking for stupid money maybe 50, 70 mil, who knows.
I totally agree with this. Conor is hooked on member berries and still posts clips from fights that happened almost a decade ago.

And let's be real, Conor at his very best, could only manage to get a controversial majority decision against Nate Diaz, and we all know nates best days were well behind him by the time they fought the first time, let alone the second

“The game is a bit lackluster also at present, which isn’t helping.
translation: It's hard to cherry pick an easily winnable fight against an opponent anyone would care to watch.

He'll come back when there is a perfect stylistic matchup against a LW that he can make fight at WW on short notice.

Don't want to see either fight again. Conor just looks like a bloated drug induced, alcoholic now anyway.

He has his eyes on that Saudi money. He doesn't give a shit about UFC fights. Probably just wants to fight twice this year to get his contract over with.

Conor is saying the UFC is the hold up. Dana is saying Conor is the hold up. Who is lying here? Typically you would assume money is the problem but Dana swears up and down that Conor is easy to make deals with.
Dana White is a pathological liar

Idk that the UFC entertains the thought of signing Diaz again.

Why are people acting like Conor wanting Diaz is some sort of easy win?

Diaz last two MMA fights was almost KOing the current WW champ and finishing Ferguson which Paddy the can couldn't do at least.

Conor is coming off a nasty leg break that nobody has come back looking good from

Um...finishing Ferguson isn't noteworthy lol, and neither is mentioning Paddy. Yes, McGregor would beat both Tony and Paddy unless he's a million times worst than last time. McGregor's last loss was to Dustin not to Joe Lauzon or some shit lol, Paddy is WAY below him.

Nate Diaz fought Leon Edwards three years ago and lost badly, regardless of his "almost KO". Phrasing it as his "last two MMA fights" is another way of highlighting how he is retired lmao.

He buffed up for a movie, and spent who knows how long filming it.
I don't believe he will fight again until I see him in the ring with Bruce calling his name.
Even then, I don't expect him to be more than a shadow of his former self.

I see so the rumored 2 fights left on his contract seems to be correct.

Will be fun to see UFC trying to scramble and stress about his new contract. Also Conor fights in present time don't really hold that much attention for me, he is over is peak.

Will watch for the spectacle of it all but this trilogy seem more like CTE vs coke leg, will not be pretty in 2024.

I think I believe Conor tbh. Dana has been real weird about the whole thing for a while. Some of the recent interviews, Conor has displayed real frustration. Dana always seems like he’s bullshitting when it comes up. We all knows he has money dude. I don’t think Conor is asking for an amount of money that he knows is impossible. But then again, who tf knows

Back