Conor McGregor’s coked out antics(pushing Goddard) being promoted in new Bellator commercial (VIDEO)

Bellator will make Conor a partner if the UFC won't.

bellator couldnt have asked for a bigger miracle lol

I'm sure Dana is pleased at all the free publicity Conor is getting for the UFC lol

Last edited:
Didnt Dana give a big speech not long ago along the lines of "You NEVER put you hands on a ref, its worse than that Daley did" before he cut a guy?

Edit: Found it

"I didn't even see it, I heard that he put his hands on the referee. Done," White said. "I didn't think about it, I didn't ask anybody, as soon as I heard he put his hands on a referee, he's done."

When Asked if High Can Redeem Himself:

Quote: "I don't have to look at it. You touched the referee, you're done. Over," White said. "That's actually worse than what Daley did to Koscheck and he punched him in the face, but they're fighters. You don't put your hands on the referee ever. I don't care how mad you are, how upset you are. What this kid did, you don't touch a referee ever. Unforgivable. Never come back. Ever."

Last edited:
If it makes dollars it makes sense and theres no such thing as bad press.

Conor looks like a complete idiot in this. He wasn't in the fight, he wasn't an official corner person, he was a fan. Any fan that rushes the cage should be arrested. Shows that he is an idiot of the highest caliber.

Didnt Dana give a big speech not long ago along the lines of "You NEVER put you hands on a ref, its worse than that Daley did" before he cut a guy?

Edit: Found it

"I didn't even see it, I heard that he put his hands on the referee. Done," White said. "I didn't think about it, I didn't ask anybody, as soon as I heard he put his hands on a referee, he's done."

When Asked if High Can Redeem Himself:

Quote: "I don't have to look at it. You touched the referee, you're done. Over," White said. "That's actually worse than what Daley did to Koscheck and he punched him in the face, but they're fighters. You don't put your hands on the referee ever. I don't care how mad you are, how upset you are. What this kid did, you don't touch a referee ever. Unforgivable. Never come back. Ever."
the ref put his hands on conor first

Back