Conor McGregor’s coach issues requirements for Khabib rematch

Lol at issuing requirements for a rematch after getting his ass beat. Khabib has no reason to treat him any differently than Conor treated everyone he's beaten and just tell him he had his chance and blew it.

Just to note. Rocky had 10 title defenses when he got KO'd by Clubber. He got an immediate rematch as the challenger in Rocky 2 after the first fight was a 15 round war that ended in a split decision for Apollo.

So doesn't exactly "line up" with the Rocky 3 scenario. FWIW.

All the cocaine, whiskey and head trauma caused by Khabib and Floyd have already dampened the chances of Conor ever beating Khabib in a rematch

How about get some fucking wrestlers this time instead of Artem Lobov? No offense to Artem, just saying.

Kavanagh just trying to sell fans on the idea that something will be different. I mean, his boy just got comprehensively dismantled.

Up and coming guy?? Its a rematch, that guy already beat the crap out of Conor.

He could spend 3 months on the moon... same result. Maybe worse since Khabib knows he can stand with him now.

Khabib cannot stand with Conor for long without getting lit up IMO. If he does so for too long it would be trouble. But the wrestle stand up mix did work out for him well.

I still believe the Conor that beat Nate in the second fight can beat Khabib. Conor for whatever reason lost that fight before it even started. If he gets his mind right and will just refocus, he can win the rematch.

Now that Conor has mastered fence grabs, grabbing the shorts, cage toe holds, and illegal knees, his next camp should focus on nut shots, greasing, eye gouging, and punching after the bell.

Last edited:
Only way there's a chance is if GSP puts on a mcgregor mask like in those mission impossible movies

Conor McGregor’s coach issues requirements for Khabib rematch

"We’d have to go ... it’s kind of funny, to use a ridiculous analogy, it’s a bit like Rocky III. We’ve got this up and coming guy (Khabib) and I wanna go back to get the eye of the tiger, go back and train in an old school gym. Just disappear. Get me, Conor, Artem (Lobov), Peter (Queally), and that kind of crew, and just disappear for three months. Really put in a nightmarish training camp, an old school training camp. If we’re going to do it again, that would be my requirement to go ahead and do this again.”

https://www.news.com.au/sport/ufc/c...h/news-story/5065df7b1b6be045514b34b5031d4a8f

What do you all think?

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Get Artem, Peter Quelly and the crew... see that's the problem. His training partners are nowhere near the level to push him. WTF you have Gunnar Nelson coming back from injury he's much higher calibre. Conor needs to get in guys to kick his ads in certain areas and have him lift his game. Won't do it teeing off on T Red arms Artem

Lol. One fake takedown overhand to a gassed Conor doesn't mean he can stand up with him

Is Artem Mickey in this scenario?
khabib won the standup in that fight, it is what it is man move on

But I thought this last camp was the camp from hell. Preparing for war. War everyday in the gym. And the entire camp was isolated to Ireland unlike in the past when they would finish up in Vegas.
Ireland hasn't got a clue what war is about. Dagestan knows what it's about. No training will prepare you for war. Enjoy your short run and retire. The Dagestanis will take your lunch money all day long. There's different strength in those regions. We have become soft pussies. No, soft shit talking pussies.

Get Artem, Peter Quelly and the crew... see that's the problem. His training partners are nowhere near the level to push him. WTF you have Gunnar Nelson coming back from injury he's much higher calibre. Conor needs to get in guys to kick his ads in certain areas and have him lift his game. Won't do it teeing off on T Red arms Artem
Dunno man from what iv seen artem is a living heavy bag ,something for conor to gas himself out hitting then to deal with that exhaustion (like a non dangerous version of nate)
Quelly was semi a decent mid tier fighter..even aka has loads like him

Back