Conor/Khabib confirmed to ducking Tony.

Gangstub

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Conor 10 months ago

"I need to see activity consistency. I need to see me. If you want me to come and change your life, you want me to come pick you, you better have some damn reasons for me to do that. We'll see how that goes.”

Look he's fought once in eight years,” McGregor said about Nurmagomedov. “He ain't fighting too frequent for my liking. For me to commit to something like that, I need solid proof that people are going to show up and he's a consistent pull out merchant.

FAST FOWARD 9 Months Later

“You know what Conor told me? He said, ‘I want Khabib in Russia,'”

What changed Conor? Did you realize Tony isn't a short wrestler with no stand up???

And obviously Khabitch wants nothing to do with a well rounded fighter who he can't just wrestle fuck all night. And now with Khabitch's manager saying he only is coming back to fight Conor, he's even more pussy than before.

Tony also confirmed Conor avoided eye contact at the MayMac presser

“He looks at me for a split-second, and I can tell that (expletive) saw the real ghost,” Ferguson (23-3 MMA, 13-1 UFC) told MMAjunkie Radio today. “He looked away so fast.”

I don't think you should be calling people names, such as "Khabitch". It makes you look like a dumbass.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex Baker
Back