conor is the only champ that will fight 3 times in 2017.

that's one of the worst threads in a while

This is why Conor haters piss me off. I understand they dislike his obnoxious fans and trash talk, but the fucker ALWAYS shows up to fight, ALWAYS puts on a fucking show, NEVER pulls out of fights, fights at least three times a year (since 2015 IIRC) and it's ridiculous that he isn't given the credit he deserves for all that.

Hate the guy for whatever bullshit reasons you have but Conor is a hell of a fighter and performer.
this is why connie fans pisses me off. no brain whatsoever

who cares if he's actively fighitng? tons of fighters are fighting actively. he's the champ that isn't actually defending his belt. he can't have any praise whatsoever

So chill the fuck out. In 2017 he will fight Diaz a third time, defend his FW belt, and defend his LW belt. Quit complaining and enjoy his big fights.
They will still cry and moan and say he is ducking Frankie and Khabib.

This is why Conor haters piss me off. I understand they dislike his obnoxious fans and trash talk, but the fucker ALWAYS shows up to fight, ALWAYS puts on a fucking show, NEVER pulls out of fights, fights at least three times a year (since 2015 IIRC) and it's ridiculous that he isn't given the credit he deserves for all that.

Hate the guy for whatever bullshit reasons you have but Conor is a hell of a fighter and performer.
Agreed.

who cares if he's actively fighitng? tons of fighters are fighting actively. he's the champ that isn't actually defending his belt. he can't have any praise whatsoever

Everyone - You = The People That Care.

People act like theres some stack of contenders on a tear or something. Other than Edgar, who admittedly got pretty shafted, there wasnt really a huge fight at FW since Aldo got blitzed thereby making a rematch a tough sell. In contrast the RDA fight was a bona fide super fight prior to his pulling out. And even then Edgar was offered to fight Conor and turned it down. I dont blame him at all for not taking it, since he should be 100%, but it isnt like Macgregor is actively ducking him. He just wants the bigger fights. You know, the ones that everyone on this forum always talked about like GSP/Silva and now only complain because they never actually saw it?

True that he's not defending his belt retard, but in an org that is plagued with people pulling out of fights and giving boring performances, Conor stands out.

Idiots like you who can't see the forest for the trees and dismiss all of his accomplishments are still fascinated with the guy anyway. Everyone enjoys a Conor fight; he is one of the most consistently entertaining athletes alive, and his success is a testament to that.

He wont do any of those things
And he wont win the LW belt, he doesnt have the skill

The guy who ko'd Aldo and has the power to drop Diaz at 170 doesn't have the skills to beat Alvarez?

Unless you're assuming Alvarez just takes him straight down.

True that he's not defending his belt retard, but in an org that is plagued with people pulling out of fights and giving boring performances, Conor stands out.

Idiots like you who can't see the forest for the trees and dismiss all of his accomplishments are still fascinated with the guy anyway. Everyone enjoys a Conor fight; he is one of the most consistently entertaining athletes alive, and his success is a testament to that.
Everyone - You = The People That Care.

People act like theres some stack of contenders on a tear or something. Other than Edgar, who admittedly got pretty shafted, there wasnt really a huge fight at FW since Aldo got blitzed thereby making a rematch a tough sell. In contrast the RDA fight was a bona fide super fight prior to his pulling out. And even then Edgar was offered to fight Conor and turned it down. I dont blame him at all for not taking it, since he should be 100%, but it isnt like Macgregor is actively ducking him. He just wants the bigger fights. You know, the ones that everyone on this forum always talked about like GSP/Silva and now only complain because they never actually saw it?
oh, the nuthuggers

the thread title and the idea of the title is completely retarded, but yet a bunch of his fanboys trying to praise the guy for being an active fighter. guess what, a bunch of guys already do that without you drooling all over them

The guy who ko'd Aldo and has the power to drop Diaz at 170 doesn't have the skills to beat Alvarez?

Unless you're assuming Alvarez just takes him straight down.

He doesn't have the skill to beat Alvarez
A punchers chance is all he has there

The only time a champ should ever step foot into the cage is when a belt is on the line. Period.

oh, the nuthuggers

the thread title and the idea of the title is completely retarded, but yet a bunch of his fanboys trying to praise the guy for being an active fighter. guess what, a bunch of guys already do that without you drooling all over them

When you can't make a counter argument, resort to insults. This guy gets it.

Back