Conor is Ronda...

I have no idea why people use Diaz 2 as an example of Conor doing well. He won a narrow decision by literally running, and would have been finished by Nate if the fight was 30 seconds longer.

I have no idea why people use Diaz 2 as an example of Conor doing well. He won a narrow decision by literally running, and would have been finished by Nate if the fight was 30 seconds longer.
god_damn_right_breaking_bad.gif

Unassuming at first.

Beasts against non-elite opponents.

Ego boosted over 9,000 faster than a Bugatti --- onward to a level of utterly disgusting narcissism that is difficult to fathom...

The UFC quickly made them the face of the organization.

Big shit talkers...yet anti-witty and super cringe to the max.

A tough challenge is met...they both lose decisively.

Ronda comes back (from being dismantled against Holly) to fight Nunes, and gets WAXED on AND off.

Conor comes back (from being dismantled against Nate) to "fight" Mayweather, and gets WAXED on AND off.

Time went on and Ronda faded away...

Time goes on and Conor is currently fading away...

Now, maybe Conor will come back...or be forced to fight if he goes broke soon, but...it's not looking good.

The end.

giphy.gif

Conor talked major shit and moved around 3 weight classes, tell me the last time someone did that? He took 2 belts and then fought a guy literally TREE times the size of him and beat him on the rematch. That was Conors one and only loss in the UFC.

Say what you will, but Conor can 100% fight. I love Khabib, I love Tony, I love Conor, but don't discount Conor vs anyone in MMA, he is a natural very talented fighter.

How much of the fight did he run?

What I do remember is that most people here were saying Nate would destroy him with a full camp, but instead Nate got serious brain damage and has retired since to recover.

How much of the fight did he run?

What I do remember is that most people here were saying Nate would destroy him with a full camp, but instead Nate got serious brain damage and has retired since to recover.

What people said doesn't matter. All that matters is that 1- Diaz destroyed him in the first fight, and 2 - Conor ran like a coward for some amount of time, which is not common, in the second fight, and barely won a decision.

And Conor doesn't have the power to brain damage anyone. Nate has literally not changed at all from before.

it's pretty transparent tbh. Conor is a great talent but really hasn't been tested against guys who could give him problems. he won the fw title legitmately albeit going against smaller guys and was then gifted a title shot against a weak transitional champion.

Unassuming at first.

Beasts against non-elite opponents.

Ego boosted over 9,000 faster than a Bugatti --- onward to a level of utterly disgusting narcissism that is difficult to fathom...

The UFC quickly made them the face of the organization.

Big shit talkers...yet anti-witty and super cringe to the max.

A tough challenge is met...they both lose decisively.

Ronda comes back (from being dismantled against Holly) to fight Nunes, and gets WAXED on AND off.

Conor comes back (from being dismantled against Nate) to "fight" Mayweather, and gets WAXED on AND off.

Time went on and Ronda faded away...

Time goes on and Conor is currently fading away...

Now, maybe Conor will come back...or be forced to fight if he goes broke soon, but...it's not looking good.

The end.

Conor got to the UFC already popular.

Mendes, Poirer, Holloway, Aldo, Diaz and Alvarez are non-elite?

Maybe Ronda because she was the first female fighter who had any potential, Conor on the other hand made himself a star, he already had a huge Irish following even before entering the UFC.

Lol at comparing the trash talk of Conor to Rondas. So desperate.

Aldo was P4P #1, 10 years undefeated and considered the best FW of all time before Conor fought him and he finished him in 13 seconds.

The fight before Mayweather was Alvarez who he beat in dominant fashion to make history becoming the first ever double champ.

Conor is more popular than when he last fought and is the most relevant fighter in the sport STILL despite being out of the Octagon for 2 years.

How can one person get so much wrong in a single thread?
<36>

Your whole post was the ramblings of a bitter bum. <FookIsThatGuy>

The end.

I was gonna pull your post apart but this fella did it for everyone already.

Damn, you Haters really love the guy eh.
Don't worry, I'm sure he loves you too... For keeping him so relevant and still the most talked about ufc fighter despite over two years inactive in the sport.

Lol
Keep hating ;)

Conor has way better mic skills than Ronda ever did. His coming WWE career will be more successful as a result.

Non-elite opponents?

C'mon son...Aldo is one of the greatest of all time. Don't get me wrong, he fought like a retard and I am 99% sure he would've smoked Conor in a rematch.

What people said doesn't matter. All that matters is that 1- Diaz destroyed him in the first fight, and 2 - Conor ran like a coward for some amount of time, which is not common, in the second fight, and barely won a decision.

And Conor doesn't have the power to brain damage anyone. Nate has literally not changed at all from before.
He did destroy him, agreed but they are 1-1 now.

I asked for how long did he run in the fight, you didn't answer the question, reading comprehension needs a little work. Barely won a decision because a judge didn't score the fight correctly.

Lol Conor doesn't have the power to brain damage anyone. I can tell you have never done any stand up martial arts. TKO or KOs or dropping someone is brain damage.

LMAO Aldo was elite among the elite.
Ronda also defended her belt 5 times.
But you do have a point about they fading away from MMA.

Non-elite opponents?

C'mon son...Aldo is one of the greatest of all time. Don't get me wrong, he fought like a retard and I am 99% sure he would've smoked Conor in a rematch.
aldo didn't fight like a retard, he leaps in like that in every single fight.

he just never fought an amazing counter puncher like conor who could make him pay for it.

Back