Conor is just a wannabe Johnny Manziel..

So what happened to that dude?

kinda agree, but so is winning an olympics medal.

still got drafted in the 1rd and made over 4 millions dollar in is only year in the pros
Manziel was already rich due to his parents.

Manziel is a piece of shit. He never cared to be a player or cared about the game. I know tons of former football players including myself who would of killed to be in his shoes (playing for an NFL team).

johnny-football-at-spring-break.jpg

johnny-manziel.jpg

6fe2560d7ceb02f3b6dbe6b2da7454e71664330271.jpg

nfl_draft_football-1.jpg

Lets see if Conor goes the same route..

Comparing an entitled kid to someone that actually came from nothing... Okay.

<1>

<LikeReally5>

Manziel only started 8 games and will probably never play in the NFL again...Conor has been a multiple weight class champ...

The question is, who hasn't McGregor stole his gimmick from?

Floyd Mayweather
Vince McMahon
Muhammad Ali
Tattoo Models
Joe Frazier
Razor Ramon

The list goes on and on..

Manziel had all the promise coming from college football & looked to be a sure fire hit but for a number of reasons (mostly his attitude) that didn't happen & already a case of what could have been.

McGregor however won titles in two UFC divisions, has become the company's biggest PPV draw & had a HUGE PPV with Mayweather.

But they like to party so they're similar? The decay of Sherdog continues.

I can see the parallel. Where Manziel lived off his parents, McGregor lived off welfare and his girlfriend. Both had a huge rise up, and I'm sure Conor will be an obscure nobody within a few years after he's burned all his bridges and wasted all his money.

Most people have no idea who Johnny Manwhatever is.

I think Conor has found his own success. You don't have to like him, but it's petty to try to deny reality here.

Back