Conor in Russia

Connie is about a Mcnuggets worth of a meal to the tiger. Manlet's always thinking they're big stuff.
Yeah we know TS, no man on earth would survive a fight with a pissed off fully grown tiger, I dont care who you are.

It was chained up.
If he didn't wrestle the tiger he is a beta compared with Khabib.

Precision beats power, and timing beats speed.

There's not an apex predator alive that can take that left hand shot.

I want to see Conor take a shit & the shit nuggets on the tp after he wipes his ass.
Fight or fuck off with this guy.
tenor.gif

If you get eaten by a tiger, Khabib cant kill you.

Roll-Safe-Think-About-It.jpg

Wow, imagine getting that close to such an incredibly dangerous animal, that Tiger had better be very careful.

That truly pisses me off...seeing such a beautiful animal with a collar and chain...he should be in the wild or at a sanctuary, where they don't have to cater to humans...how outlawing people from owning tigers has not happened by now is crazy.

Surprised the tiger didn’t give Connie “the Damage” after it came face to face with his scary Tiger tattoo

The guy wiht the tiger is 'mikhail tiger' on instagram, go follow him he's got a great account.

That truly pisses me off...seeing such a beautiful animal with a collar and chain...he should be in the wild or at a sanctuary, where they don't have to cater to humans...how outlawing people from owning tigers has not happened by now is crazy.
In fairness your 100% correct but Id imagine these where bred and reared in captivity and are well taken care and are most probably very content and at the rate tigers are disappearing due to poaching etc it might not be such a bad thing provided of course they are well catered to.

He just one upped Khabib & his declawed bear cub.

Conor 1 Khabib 0

Wow, imagine getting that close to such an incredibly dangerous animal, that Tiger had better be very careful.
of course its still dangerous but that tiger was entirely tame and well fed and even still Conor was shitting himself just touching it...that level of nervousness isnt a good thing to project around something like a tiger....even tame as that one is

Did Conor take his shirt off to show the tiger his tiger tattoo?
lol the thought crossed my mind too but he took it off because he was sweating buckets being that close to a tiger

In fairness your 100% correct but Id imagine these where bred and reared in captivity and are well taken care and are most probably very content and at the rate tigers are disappearing due to poaching etc it might not be such a bad thing provided of course they are well catered to.

I think reserves for lions in africa...cause poachers are killing all the animals there. a reserve is the best option..where they can roam free, yet not be hunted..or their not supposed to be hunted...what happened to cecil the lion, was that trophy hunter and his team lured the lion out of the reserve and then killed him..

Don’t worry, it’s a Russian tiger. I’m sure it’s too drunk to do anything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ufc925
Back