Conor haters will be like a tired old band after he destroys Khabib

Seismic

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Shook, stunned and bewildered by yet another display of Conor's supreme dominance, Conor's haters will timidly but slowly regroup in to that old out of touch band with no new material, reduced to playing their one and only song.

While we Conor loyalists are sifting through the endless new pictures and gifs of Conor sleeping Khabib, posting all the angles and glorious slow motion footage, haters will be on the side stage, unplugged, giving another tired rendition of that one hit wonder from years ago of Nate choking Conor at exhibition weight.

I can not wait.

You ever fart on a pair of tits though?

Why arent these threads instantly wastelanded?

Last edited:
And what will YOU do, when Conor loses?

I know I'm going to bump this thread.

Conor haters are on your mind quite a lot it would seem. You do realize that these haters are just here to tease people like you.

Good job once again confirming that they are accomplishing the mission.

Conor haters are on your mind quite a lot it would seem. You do realize that these haters are just here to tease people like you.

Good job once again confirming that they are accomplishing the mission.
I actually had a McHugger make a thread about my Conor shit posting %.....I don't care who you are, that's funny (except to a Fanboy), right there...

I actually had a McHugger make a thread about my Conor shit posting %.....I don't care who you are, that's funny (except to a Fanboy), right there...

Nice work. I don't believe that I have ever triggered any of them to that point, lol.

Shook, stunned and bewildered by yet another display of Conor's supreme dominance, Conor's haters will timidly but slowly regroup in to that old out of touch band with no new material, reduced to playing their one and only song.

While we Conor loyalists are sifting through the endless new pictures and gifs of Conor sleeping Khabib, posting all the angles and glorious slow motion footage, haters will be on the side stage, unplugged, giving another tired rendition of that one hit wonder from years ago of Nate choking Conor at exhibition weight.

I can not wait.
Was the wait worth it for you?

Back