Conor haters, honest question;

Lawblaw

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Do you really believe Conor will not land a punch? Like do you honestly think he won't touch Floyd?

I dont care thats the issue. Do I care if Basketball Player can Knockout a football player?

Retired 40yr old vs prime 28 yr old this is a no lose situation for both especially Conor.

Its all about $$$ and nothing else.

Of course he's going to land, he's a professional fighter FFS.

The people saying that shit are delusional IMO.

Will he land anything significant?? Probably not.

This

The problem is the people saying that are the media heads of boxing. They're just going to make boxing look like a old, in a bubble art thats scared of the new combat sport. In other words....they're making themselves AND boxing look foolish.

The problem is the people saying that are the media heads of boxing. They're just going to make boxing look like a old, in a bubble art that's scared of the new combat sport. In other words....they're making themselves AND boxing look foolish.
Yah, it's always cringe when these people put a face punching contest on par with composing a symphony or doing quantum mechanics.

Not a hater but the way I see it is he'll land what everyone lands on Floyd, shots to the shoulder and occasionally the body. No counters, nothing landing flush, but contact.

Hell, let's say he does land a clean shot the chances of him putting Floyd down in one shot are incredibly slim. Conor doesn't have raw power so landing without a counter wouldn't put Floyd out (he has a deceptively good chin and recovers super fast). And I am not going to entertain the notion of Floyd getting countered because that, more than anything else, is absurd.

So basically I don't believe Conor won't land but I also don't believe Conor can knock Floyd out with one shot

I dont care thats the issue. Do I care if Basketball Player can Knockout a football player?

Retired 40yr old vs prime 28 yr old this is a no lose situation for both especially Conor.

Its all about $$$ and nothing else.

Do you really belive its only about money? A rich person once told me that the only people who thinks its all about the money is poor people. Countless of studies has shown time and time again that money isnt the primary motivating factor for rich and wealthy peoples success or drive to continue.

He will land a grazing shot or something like that for sure. Wont land anything hard though and wont land often.

Back