Conor has more instagram followers then....

Eli1015

Martial Artist
@Brown
Reaction score
Floyd Mayweather
GGG
Canelo
Loma
Mike Tyson
Rousey
Tom Brady
Steph Curry
Lionel Messi
Tiger woods
usian Bolt
Roger ferrer
Arod
david ortiz.
The entire UFC and Boxing world

Basically sport wise is only beaten out by Lebron james and Ronaldo.

Talk about A side. In come the Conor haters on que.

THAN

You're American, learn your language.

Like....is that a negotiation tool? Like do agents and promoters use that when making fights?

"I HAVE MORE IG FOLLOWERS THAN YOU. I DESERVE MORE"

Legit question.

We live in a sad day when the measure of a man is how many instagram followers he has.

He also has more title defenses than (then for TS).........

Floyd Mayweather
GGG
Canelo
Loma
Mike Tyson
Rousey
Tom Brady
Steph Curry
Lionel Messi
Tiger woods
usian Bolt
Roger ferrer
Arod
david ortiz.
The entire UFC and Boxing world

Basically sport wise is only beaten out by Lebron james and Ronaldo.

Talk about A side. In come the Conor haters on que.

It's nice being the king!

giphy.webp

And your point exactly is...

Like....is that a negotiation tool? Like do agents and promoters use that when making fights?

"I HAVE MORE IG FOLLOWERS THAN YOU. I DESERVE MORE"

Legit question.
Shit man they probably do. Followers = potential ticket sales/ppvs. You can usually tell how popular someone is that way.

Does that will help him one he's in front of the judge like a scared jabroni once his audience comes up in June?? Instagram followers didn't help him last month when he was committing crimes.

Woah how much does he make from that?!

It depends if he is sponsoring any products. If you have over 10 k followers, depending on your Instagram account, you might get sponsorship opportunities.

One of my relatives had 12 k followers on his Instagram which was a food Instagram. He received an offer from a sauce company to promote their sauce brand on his pics. He turned it down because he had to do many posts and the pay was shitty.

But point is, more followers means more opportunity to make money depending on your Instagram account genre. Fitness folks can promote supplements, martial artist can promote uniforms or rash guards and Conor can do all of it. But followers alone doesn't mean crap.

Does that will help him one he's in front of the judge like a scared jabroni once his audience comes up in June?? Instagram followers didn't help him last month when he was committing crimes.
Yea thats why all of th police at the station had to take selfies with there idle Conor and get out within hours and still had zero punishment from the UFC. The double champ does what the fuck he wants.

Shit man they probably do. Followers = potential ticket sales/ppvs. You can usually tell how popular someone is that way.

But aren't a majority of these followers for these huge celebs purchased (fake) followers? That is a thing, ya know.

Yea thats why all of th police at the station had to take selfies with there idle Conor and get out within hours and still had zero punishment from the UFC. The double champ does what the fuck he wants.

i wonder if he will do the same once he's on jail. AND HE GOT STRIPPED OF BOTH TITLES.

Idol.....

Def. a Conor fan.

But aren't a majority of these followers for these huge celebs purchased (fake) followers? That is a thing, ya know.
Im aware. I think they buy that when theyre up and coming but once theyre already known they start not giving a shit. I doubt Kim K and Lebron worry about it at this point.

Back