Conor has been a champion for 2 years now with 0 title defenses

That's follower mentality........of course you would think that way. You are a Conor fan after all......
You are no better than a follower tbh, just on the other side of the spectrum. It's a different extreme but In many cases just as Irrational and Imbalanced.

I hang out In the middle.

Well he won the FW title on Dec 12th 2015.
On Nov 12th 2016 he also won the LW title, while still keeping the FW title.
On Nov 26 he was stripped of the FW title, but kept the LW title.
(thanks wiki)
So... in about three weeks time he's been a UFC champion for 2 continuous years with 0 title defenses (as the thread title says)
The same fucking thing he did in Cage Rage with TWO belts.......No fluke there.

Wtf!!! This is the first I’m hearing of his title defense issues! Quick make more threads about it!

ANUrmRc.gif

took time off for his first born son after fightin 3 times a year / winning 2 titles

fought one of the biggest fights In combat sports history

No beef here, so long as he defends against tony within the next few months.

We all would've made the same decisions
You should have beef, Remeber he stepped over and ducked khabib who was #1 at the time for 9 month with a ridiculous baby excuse. Should have been stripped right then considering his flaky past

Yes all fighters would love these gifts conor is getting Even the girls would fight mayweather and blow him after for cherry on top. Thats not something to admire.

took time off for his first born son after fightin 3 times a year / winning 2 titles

fought one of the biggest fights In combat sports history

No beef here, so long as he defends against tony within the next few months.

We all would've made the same decisions

Typical Sherbro response: No I wouldn't have! I would have definitely passed up the opportunity to make 100 Million Dollars, I have "integrity" and would have defended my belt for less pay. <31><31><31>

You are no better than a follower tbh, just on another side of the spectrum. It's a different extreme but In many cases just as Irrational and Imbalanced.

I hang out In the middle.
Like I give a fuck......I do blame the UFC more than Conor........But Conor is a Douche', and I don't like Douche's.

Not really. He was stripped of the 145 title so, the only title he should be defending is the 155 title which he got last November. Nice clickbait title.
He never defended the 145 belt, so yea, it's been that long since your man crush did anything of worth

You should have beef, Remeber he stepped over and ducked khabib who was #1 at the time for 9 month with a ridiculous baby excuse. Should have been stripped right then considering his flaky past

Yes all fighters would love these gifts conor is getting Even the girls would fight mayweather and blow him after for cherry on top. Thats not something to admire.
Typical Sherbro response: No I wouldn't have! I would have definitely passed up the opportunity to make 100 Million Dollars, I have "integrity" and would have defended my belt for less pay. <31><31><31>
Perhaps I just see the bigger picture a little more clearly and am not blinded by bias or emotion

How is it an excuse if TJ and Cody are doing the exact same thing right now? Cody's taking time off because of the baby on the way, granted he put his belt on the line, but how is it an excuse, I get you don't like Conor but if you're gonna be a hypocrite at least be consistent and fair.

Absolutely ridiculous. Probably the worst thing about the UFC right now. Strip him and we can all move on.

I don't understand how anyone is surprised, it's been the norm his whole career. I agree they should strip him, kick him out of the rankings and make him work his way back up.

Like I give a fuck......I do blame the UFC more than Conor........But Conor is a Douche', and I don't like Douche's.
I kinda see 90% of his personality on camera as smoke and mirrors. Same as I did for Ronda and any number of popular public figures for that matter.

Gotta be careful what you believe. This is the entertainment Industry after all, to truly know a person through the lights you need a pretty developed ability to read between the lines. Even then, you can only see so much. Taking things at face value will have us believing a lot of Illusions.

Conor's the type of dude who Is completely different behind the scenes than what you see on camera. This is actually the case most of the time with big stars.

How is it an excuse if TJ and Cody are doing the exact same thing right now? Cody's taking time off because of the baby on the way, granted he put his belt on the line, but how is it an excuse, I get you don't like Conor but if you're gonna be a hypocrite at least be consistent and fair.
Apples to banana

TJ just fought. Even December is a stretch which is not even 3 months betweeen fights. Conor ducked whole first 6 months of this year when he was able.

If TJ doesnt fight for first 6 months of 2018 then you can make equivalence.

I kinda see 90% of his personality on camera as smoke and mirrors. Same as I did for Ronda and any number of popular public figures for that matter.

Gotta be careful what you believe. This is the entertainment Industry after all, to truly know a person through the lights you need a pretty developed ability to read between the lines. Taking things at face value will have us believing a lot of Illusions.

Conor's the type of dude who Is completely different behind the scenes than what you see on camera.
His actions while he is out of the cage, shows a fuck of a lot man. It's not like all that bullshit he pulls is unnatural.

His actions while he is out of the cage, shows a fuck of a lot man. It's not like all that bullshit he pulls is unnatural.
The Bellator Incident? I guess.

Seems like a dude who was drunk and a little high or something and got crazy. Not saying I agree with what happened but

Not sure I'm gonna really base a person's entire personality on that. Since MOST humans have their moments In that sense. We've all gotten crazy.

That said, things change when you taste that level of power and money for the first time as well. Countless stars throughout history have acted out In various ways when they truly made It. Being famous on that level Is not easy.

/
Perhaps I just see the bigger picture a little more clearly and am not blinded by bias or emotion
i'm sure you're talking about conors big picture. I see it clear as day as well.

That picture is good for conor is not good for fight fans nor UFCs revenue in long term. PPVs averaging half what they were before Conman shit show chased HCs away. I didnt even know what streaming was until this year.

Back