Conor has been a champion for 2 years now with 0 title defenses

Not really. He was stripped of the 145 title so, the only title he should be defending is the 155 title which he got last November. Nice clickbait title.

now, lets look at what he did. after the aldo fight he fucked off and fought nate...twice...two weight classes above where he held the belt and outside of nates weightclass as well, so these were completely meaningless bouts, as if cain velasquez had a grudge against his dad and held the division up for almost a year (11 months between the aldo fight and the alvarez fight), having two grudge matches with his dad, just for vanity reasons.

then he got a new belt, and took 9 months off because he was preggo (unheard of for male fighters), and then he fucked off to fight floyd, which was three months ago, and he's now talking about not coming back until april, which is more than four months away

so basically its the same bullshit from him regardless of weightclass. what if they stripped his FW belt straight after the aldo fight, since as it turned out he was never going to fight there ever again? and now here we are, a year since he won the lightweight belt and he still doesnt have a fight booked although he has been fucking around in other sports.

i get it - he gets to keep the belt because the ufc makes more money with things this way. does that make it right though?

He has fought at 145 his whole career you idiot. I didn't say every fight has been at 145. Learn English and tell the difference. Conor is a featherweight. Stop crying about it and move on.

Except that you did...if you say he has fought at 145 his whole career then you're implying all his fights (or at least all his fights before coming to the UFC) were at 145, which they weren't. 6 of his 14 fights before the UFC were at LW, that is almost half. No where near "whole career". You sure you're a Conor fan with such mediocre knowledge of the guy?

How is it possible for you to be this dumb?

Last edited:
Except that you did...if you say he has fought at 145 his whole career then you're implying all his fights (or at least all his fights before coming to the UFC) were at 145, which they weren't. 6 of his 14 fights before the UFC were at LW, that is almost half. No where near "whole career". You sure you're a Conor fan with such mediocre knowledge of the guy?

How is it possible for you to be this dumb?

No I'm not implying shit. You are implying shit because you're stupid. I know English is not your strong suit, but it means Conor has been apart of the FW division which he has. If I say "you've eaten burgers your whole life", even if you don't eat a burger everyday (albeit you probably do) that's not a fallacy. Go take an English lesson before you criticize someone on it Shoot Boxe Idiot.

No I'm not implying shit. You are implying shit because you're stupid. I know English is not your strong suit, but it means Conor has been apart of the FW division which he has. If I say "you've eaten burgers your whole life", even if you don't eat a burger everyday (albeit you probably do) that's not a fallacy. Go take an English lesson before you criticize someone on it Shoot Boxe Idiot.

Saying someone has been apart of the 145 division and saying they spent their entire career at 145 is no where near the same thing. If you really can't understand that then maybe go ask your mommy to explain the difference for you. Clearly you're the one having problems with English lessons, NotoriousRetard.

Saying someone has been apart of the 145 division and saying they spent their entire career at 145 is no where near the same thing. If you really can't understand that then maybe go ask your mommy to explain the difference for you. Clearly you're the one having problems with English lessons, NotoriousRetard.

Once again you've proven to know nothing. Going on my block list for some SERIOUS mental deficiencies. By the way, CONOR IS A FEATHERWEIGHT.

Once again you've proven to know nothing. Going on my block list for some SERIOUS mental deficiencies. By the way, CONOR IS A FEATHERWEIGHT.

Pretty sure he is a LW now seeing as how he left 145 and his coaches said they don't think he can make the weight anymore. Thanks for playing though, sorry but I don't hand out consolation prizes for losers like your special classes.

Pretty sure he is a LW now seeing as how he left 145 and his coaches said they don't think he can make the weight anymore. Thanks for playing though, sorry but I don't hand out consolation prizes for losers like your special classes.
you won sherdog today

Just move on without the guy.

Have the biggest matchups you can without including him. I’d watch Tony Ferguson vs Khabib
I’d watch Ferguson vs Eddie Alvarez

Just start making fights.
UFC is too scared. A few years ago no one knew who Ronda and Conor well. Stars will come and go they need to detach themselves fron conors nutsack..

That's like saying Michael Jordan can master baseball with a few years training because look how dominant he is in basketball!! Both use balls, both keep score, both require athleticism!

There's a reason there's so few cross sport superstars (Dion Sanders, Bo Jackson)

That’s not a good comparison. Mayweather is a boxer one of the very best. He has an iron chin and has better hands than anyone in mma. Other than running football and baseball are completely different. I think at a minimum he would need TD defense, jj defense and the ability to check leg kicks.

This has never happened before, and will never happen again....

This is also more proof the UFC has no idea what it's doing.

That’s not a good comparison. Mayweather is a boxer one of the very best. He has an iron chin and has better hands than anyone in mma. Other than running football and baseball are completely different. I think at a minimum he would need TD defense, jj defense and the ability to check leg kicks.

Yes they're different and so are MMA and Boxing. You can't just take a 40 year old boxer and begin training him in wrestling, BJJ, kickboxing and expect him to just excel in a year.

He's conditioned himself his entire life for boxing. His stamina is going to be different, his muscle memory is going to be different.

And even if somehow he managed to become passable at wrestling and BJJ, that doesn't mean he's going to somehow stuff takedowns from someone like Khabib or defend submissions against someone like Nate Diaz.

Actually his coaches have recently said he could make 145 easily now that they're rich and can afford better trainers and facilities and know the right way to do it

UFC-194-Mcgregor-600x398.jpg
med_1423919068_image.jpg

Yes they're different and so are MMA and Boxing. You can't just take a 40 year old boxer and begin training him in wrestling, BJJ, kickboxing and expect him to just excel in a year.

He's conditioned himself his entire life for boxing. His stamina is going to be different, his muscle memory is going to be different.

And even if somehow he managed to become passable at wrestling and BJJ, that doesn't mean he's going to somehow stuff takedowns from someone like Khabib or defend submissions against someone like Nate Diaz.

I’m talking about a prime Mayweather and I’m not saying a year more like three. Nobody is going to stuff khabib’s takedowns. Mayweather would not be fighting at LW anyway.

He does not have to be a wrestler to be successful. Conor is not a wrestler and from what I have seen of him his ground game it is poor.

Actually his coaches have recently said he could make 145 easily now that they're rich and can afford better trainers and facilities and know the right way to do it

How recently and who said? Last I heard Kavanaugh talk about 145 he said he never wanted to see Conor do that weight cut again.

And then Gunner said he thought Conor could make 145 but the cut would be absolutely nasty and he wouldn't be in top form.

Last edited:
Back