Conor has a new clothing line

Actually I might order suit from his collection when it becomes available. Am thinking of getting a tattoo also.

Why is this so funny to me?

LAsV6pZ.png

EDIT: That first comment though.

Dude has terrible fashion sense. The suits he was given were crafted by some designer. Gay people would probably refuse to wear his garbage clothes. Also didnt he have a clothing line with some stick figure symbol.
Dethrone is a very good clothing brand. Their quality is x100 times better than Reebok. I was disappointed when Conor left the brand. They still have the 'stay ready' range.

Here on sherdog in the heavies we discuss pregnancy and clothing lines because our favorite fighters don't fight.

Next we will be discussing conor cooking classes...

Americans be ordering the suits two sizes too big #lovingdembaggysuits

Ill fitting, skin tight suits to help craft that duchebag look, while spending big bucks? What's not to like?

I seriously don't know what Conor's problem is. I'm dirt poor compared to him, and all my pants still cover my ankles.

Lmao. You guys are like the screaming, fainting girls in the old beatles videos. Some of you are just messing with us, but there are some of you who are serious.
There is hero worship and then there is just creepy. I get the mental image of a bunch of smeagols dressed in Conor's cloths.

Keep the entertainment coming please.

Back