Conor getting deep on instagram

SO DEEP

FmYjcHV.gif
/Thread

A pawn is my one move away from becoming a queen, rook or pretty much anything it wants........
???????? Uh.......NO
animal-photobomb-9.jpg

A pawn has to make it the length of the board without being taken by
ANY of the opponents pieces........a very unlikely scenario in chess.

???????? Uh.......NO
animal-photobomb-9.jpg

me dumb

Last edited:
???????? Uh.......NO
animal-photobomb-9.jpg

That is exactly what Conor did. He is a special pawn.

Either I'm not seeing his point or he's not that well versed in Chess. Does he look in the mirror and see himself as what is essentially the weakest piece on the chess board?

Last edited:
???????? Uh.......NO
animal-photobomb-9.jpg

It happens quite a lot actually. Just yesterday in fact during round 2 of the Grenke Classic: Carlsen vs. Aronian. Often times resignations occur before the pawn promotion, so the promotion may not technically occur, but the threat or certainty of it decides the game.

Also: "Every pawn is a potential Queen." James Mason, top 5 player worldwide in the 1880s.

Edit: it just happened twice out of 4 games today in the same tournament. Point being, a pawn promotion (or an unstoppable passed pawn) is often a deciding factor, even at the super GM level.

Last edited:
Flex what?

Go back to begging for Floyd for a fight and daddy dana to let you fight

Pawns are the weakest pieces of a chess game, hence why they're called pawns.
Again, they start as weak pieces but have a potential to become any piece except the king. But kings are weak and would result in stalemates without the rest of the figures.

I think you all are missing the point here. This is motivational speak to all of his fans. He is saying even if you are perceived as small or weak , when you look in the mirror see yourself as a king, regardless of what anyone else tells you.

You still living under the rock?
Yep the rent is cheap here I mean you should know your from Ireland right and could you explain where I am wrong about anything I said other than the UFC probably went ahead and give their baby his belt because they knew he was not going to defend it. The other champions have to defend the belt to have one to keep at home in a case. He is the only fighter is anything that forces an interim belt with no injuries or anything. Do those fighters get endorsements, exposure, etc from holding an interim belt since that is the only reason they want the belt is the doors of opportunity it open. it makes me fucking sick

Back