Conor fans - Join, point and laugh.

Trifick

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Literally everything Kevin mocked Conor for, he ended up doing. Gassed early, panic wrestled, then quit. And it's even worse, he then cried. He also showed that he has zero stand up, and made huge rookie mistakes. Come on, he practically gave Tony that triangle. And we can laugh even more, because Tony showed he has nothing for Conor. LET"S GO.

LOL you remember panic wrestler thing? I memba

I've picked Conor in every single fight so far(even the Moneyfight), but El Cucuy will starch him on the ground.

How easily they forget:

513971508.0.jpg

The difference is one panic wrestled against a 10 day gate keeper, other did it against a better opponent and fought until the end.

Yeah, that's what I just said. What are you trying to prove here?
It's ironic to open a thread for Conor fans to mock someone who mocked somebody and ended up doing it. Because Conor did the exact same thing and ended up doing what he said about Nate.

Yeah, I remember, that's why I pointed it out. Kevin mocked him for it, hten ended up doing the same thing.
Kevins a wrestler fucktard... my bad. In regards to conor "oh you're a wrestler now". Fuck off clown.

Literally everything Kevin mocked Conor for, he ended up doing. Gassed early, panic wrestled, then quit. And it's even worse, he then cried. He also showed that he has zero stand up, and made huge rookie mistakes. Come on, he practically gave Tony that triangle. And we can laugh even more, because Tony showed he has nothing for Conor. LET"S GO.

The likes of you are the reason why people can't stand Conor

Back