Conor fan Drake

Not into celebrity sightings or what not, but I thought this was funny.

image(3)-1539022363173-1539022369322.png

He is the biggest poser in hip hop.

I don't understand why people think Drake cool or hardcore. He was on a teeny bopper show on Canada watch is like worse than the Disney Channel in America. Drake the polar opposite of tough and street.

I don't understand why people think Drake cool or hardcore. He was on a teeny bopper show on Canada watch is like worse than the Disney Channel in America. Drake the polar opposite of tough and street.
I like that one shitty song where he's like "started from the bottom now we here." Dude, you started from the upper class.

Eiher youre blind or an idiot. Go watch the entrance again.

I think you are the idiot here.
The internet is filled with videos and pix of Drake at the fight.

I like that one shitty song where he's like "started from the bottom now we here." Dude, you started from the upper class.
That's probably Exhibit A in the case that he has ghost writers. If someone else said it, it would make sense, but it's Drake saying it.
Drake didn't write that shit.

That's probably Exhibit A in the case that he has ghost writers. If someone else said it, it would make sense, but it's Drake saying it.
Drake didn't write that shit.

Maybe he was talking about the bottom of the Degrassi casting call list.

Back