Conor defending Rickson Danis takedowns

"All he has to do..." It's good to know you think so little of Aldo, Alverez, Diaz, Mendes, Poirier, and Holloway.

Khabib may very well kick Mcgregors ass as Khabib is scary... mother fucker wrestles bears. But its silly to undersell Mcgregors skills when he's the highest ranked and most accomplished fighter that Khabib has faced at this point in his career. If Khabib is going to be the 'Mayweather of MMA' he needs to face the competition to prove it.

He’s got three losses and will never be an undefeated fighter.

Khabib says its easy himself.

He says its the #1 easiest fight at LW for him.

Pulling off 1 slick submission escape when your opponent is tired, doesn't mean you can do anything to Khabib.

McGregor may not be "garbage" on the ground, he is a UFC fighter after all, but he might as well be when he's fighting Khabib. Khabib has made much better grapplers than McGregor look like garbage.

Indeed, I don't think Khabib is a fighter who depends on punishing "garbage grapplers", he doesn't depend on exploiting really obvious openings so much as just applying constant pressure beaten people down.

What do you think? video is a bit old so I guess he might have improved since then.

Yes but can he do that after 8 minutes in fight and drinking all that much it must left some effect on him

Humpabib is not gonna go full gayjitsu mode like this guy , this is +1 bullshit

Khabib says its easy himself.

He says its the #1 easiest fight at LW for him.

Pulling off 1 slick submission escape when your opponent is tired, doesn't mean you can do anything to Khabib.

McGregor may not be "garbage" on the ground, he is a UFC fighter after all, but he might as well be when he's fighting Khabib. Khabib has made much better grapplers than McGregor look like garbage.

You are using shit talk as evidence to support your position? McGregor has called fighting Khabib easy and that doesnt make that true either. Self Marketing is not evidence for predicting fights.

I'm not making the claim Mcgregor will win. But it is worth noting that many of Khabibs opponents have gotten back to their feet after being taken down. His strength is not in his top control but in his relentless pace.

Last edited:
You are using shit talk as evidence to support your position? McGregor has called fighting Khabib easy and that doesnt make that true either. Self Marketing is not evidence for predicting fights.

I'm not making the claim Mcgregor will win. But it is worth noting that many of Khabibs opponents have gotten back to their feet after being taken down. His strength is not in his top control but in his relentless pace.

Barboza, RDA, Iaquinta and MJ are all much better grapplers than McGregor.

Especially in the TDD department and in scrambling back to their feet.

The only threat McGregor poses is on the feet, and only in the 1st round really. Other than that, once it hits the ground McGregor will put up no resistance. He's gonna get completely thrashed.

Lol at Khabib's skill isn't his top control. Nobody gets up from underneath Khabib, except that one time he wanted to break a takedown record.

Dude gets a single and doesnt try to turn the corner or anything? Fucking hacks. The ending of the video shows the mindset, just a bunch of trickery.

Barboza, RDA, Iaquinta and MJ are all much better grapplers than McGregor.

Especially in the TDD department and in scrambling back to their feet.

The only threat McGregor poses is on the feet, and only in the 1st round really. Other than that, once it hits the ground McGregor will put up no resistance. He's gonna get completely thrashed.

Lol at Khabib's skill isn't his top control. Nobody gets up from underneath Khabib, except that one time he wanted to break a takedown record.

Well, for one thing I'm not sure if I agree with your assessment that Barboza or MJ are better grapplers then Mcgregor. Especially MJ. Johnson has routinely lost his fights on the ground. Of his 9 ufc losses, 4 of those have been by submission, and his decision loss against Brookins was one he lost via being out grappled. Barbosa is an easier sell for me to believe as being 'better on the ground' then Mcgregor as his issues against grapplers comes from a larger issue, namely that he's not the best at dealing with pressure fighters. Both are still solid wins for Khabib.

Oddly though, in his time in the UFC Mcgregor has shown more objective weaknesses on the feet then he has on the ground. After all, while his one loss to Diaz was due to a submission it was precepitated by Mcgregor being rocked on the feet.

Also I'd like to point out that I am not claiming Khabib has bad top control. However Barbosa, RDA, and Iaquinta got out from under him so the claim that 'nobody gets up from underneath him' is objectively false.

Last edited:
Danis is a shitty wrestler though..

Why dont other teams cut and edit their sparring and rolling footage?
Suprised they didnt include a flying triangle from conor too

seriously. Idos weird little bullshit games are the biggest joke in mma. the second biggest joke is dannis and mimicing of conors personality. both are cringe as fuck.

Back