Media Conor back throwing kicks - heavy bag - with leg he broke - video

Or perhaps that weird dude from Bloodsport.

maxresdefault.jpg
You better put some respect on Morgan Freemans name!

Bag don't hit back

Seriously, if you go to lifting gyms who have a bag, there are some guys (with no pro fighting experience) who hits the heavy bag with fast strong kicks.
It doesn't mean they could do the same in a fight.

Conor never had actually good kicks in fights.
I think he hurt Cowboys' corpse with a kick.
Should it count?

Didn't Conor use to have ok kicks? I seem to remember him throwing some body kicks to Mendes. I agree now he looks pretty stiff

Didn't Conor use to have ok kicks? I seem to remember him throwing some body kicks to Mendes. I agree now he looks pretty stiff

I don't remember him hurting Mendes with kicks.
He usually used his kicks to keep the opponent at distance, not to do damage.

Someone mentioned the Nate fight. The second one.
Maybe, but Nate was always bad when it came to kicks.
Many fighters beat Nate with kicks.

I have metal in my arm and it hurts like hell. I wish I hadn't gone that route with surgery - NEVER get permanent metal if there's another way.

I can't feel the metal in my legs at all. I can feel the metal plate that I had to get in my shoulder, though. Especially today, shit doesn't feel right at all.

I can't feel the metal in my legs at all. I can feel the metal plate that I had to get in my shoulder, though. Especially today, shit doesn't feel right at all.

Was it femur or lower? Mine was my humerus and every time I lift anything above 10lbs I feel it. I still try and push through the pain, but I don't dare push heavy weight at certain angles. Pull-ups probably hurt the worst for me.

Was it femur or lower? Mine was my humerus and every time I lift anything above 10lbs I feel it. I still try and push through the pain, but I don't dare push heavy weight at certain angles. Pull-ups probably hurt the worst for me.

I have rods in both femurs and both shins. I have a plate in my shoulder because I broke my humerus and yeah I agree with you on that as far as pain when lifting. Although in my case, I wouldn't exactly call it "pain", it's just very uncomfortable. I can do certain movements like pressing decently well but there's definitely a noticeable difference in what I can push with my once broken arm compared to my unharmed arm.

I only use dumbbells or machines at the gym now and I don't feel confident or strong enough on the broken arm side to risk trying to go heavier. I feel like my "good arm" can push much more weight but I always use the same weight on both sides.

Externally rotating my broken arm is uncomfortable as fuck and I have minimal strength when doing so.

Bag don't hit back

Seriously, if you go to lifting gyms who have a bag, there are some guys (with no pro fighting experience) who hits the heavy bag with fast strong kicks.
It doesn't mean they could do the same in a fight.

Conor never had actually good kicks in fights.
I think he hurt Cowboys' corpse with a kick.
Should it count?

Conor's kicks have always been effective going back to the Mendes fight. Did you not see how he used them against Nate in the rematch? Conor was also landing hard ones on Poirer before his leg broke.

I don't remember him hurting Mendes with kicks.
He usually used his kicks to keep the opponent at distance, not to do damage.

Someone mentioned the Nate fight. The second one.
Maybe, but Nate was always bad when it came to kicks.
Many fighters beat Nate with kicks.

He hurt Mendes to the body, they were very effective. Mendes wilted and gassed towards the end.

I have rods in both femurs and both shins. I have a plate in my shoulder because I broke my humerus and yeah I agree with you on that as far as pain when lifting. Although in my case, I wouldn't exactly call it "pain", it's just very uncomfortable. I can do certain movements like pressing decently well but there's definitely a noticeable difference in what I can push with my once broken arm compared to my unharmed arm.

I only use dumbbells or machines at the gym now and I don't feel confident or strong enough on the broken arm side to risk trying to go heavier. I feel like my "good arm" can push much more weight but I always use the same weight on both sides.

Externally rotating my broken arm is uncomfortable as fuck and I have minimal strength when doing so.

that sucks - how did you break both legs? Your humerus was broken close to the shoulder? Mine was closer to my elbow and they cut my tricep in half to get to it, splitting it down the center. I have no idea why I listened to them and let them do that.

that sucks - how did you break both legs? Your humerus was broken close to the shoulder? Mine was closer to my elbow and they cut my tricep in half to get to it, splitting it down the center. I have no idea why I listened to them and let them do that.

Head-on collision with an 18 wheeler aha. Lots and lots of physiotherapy and rehab after that. Broke my arm in the same accident. Closer to my shoulder... I would say in the upper third of my humerus. Truth be told I probably shouldn't have made it out of it alive.

2006 Jeep Liberty has some A+ crash test ratings haha.

Back