Conor and Mayweather Boxing

soulsstealer

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Shouldnt all this be discussed in the boxing forum, its not like they are having a mma fight.

True but i don't think they wanna infect the boxing forum with 2017 mma fans who are clueless about mma
Nevermind boxing

well last I checked Conor was a UFC fighter

After August 26th, Conor kills boxing. The boxing forum will be deleted, as will all other records of boxing around the world will be purged. Boxers will be made to compete in MMA or go into another career.

Boxing will be dead.

Shouldnt all this be discussed in the boxing forum, its not like they are having a mma fight.

This fight is about making McGregor fanboys squeal like horny piglets.

Boxing fans have no reason to care about it.

After August 26th, Conor kills boxing. The boxing forum will be deleted, as will all other records of boxing around the world will be purged. Boxers will be made to compete in MMA or go into another career.

Boxing will be dead.
After Floyd retires Conor who's nuts will you be on?

Boxing will be dead.
{<jordan}

giphy.gif

I don't think you're r a Conor hater, I think you're a sad hopeless virgin that is takin out his frustration on the goat.
Exactly that, you think where as I know you're a virgin who's into a certain Irish guy and can't stop posting useless shit about him on Sherdog.

Sorry to spoil your party. Read those posts, all facts, something you and Conor nuthuggers can't handle.

Nice try to take something out of context. Now don't cherry pick the posts if you're going to reply.
<JonesLaugh>
You posted " Useless shit " regardless whether it was fact or not.

You and Conor fans are pretty much doing the same thing. The only difference is that you are motivated by hatred and others are not.

<JonesLaugh>
You posted " Useless shit " regardless whether it was fact or not.

You and Conor fans are pretty much doing the same thing. The only difference is that you are motivated by hatred and others are not.
I post facts, contribute and stay on topic within threads with very little exception, explain how that's useless. Straight trolls like @NotoriousMillions consistently shitposts for no reason. I come across as a hater but too bad, facts are facts.

Exactly that, you think where as I know you're a virgin who's into a certain Irish guy and can't stop posting useless shit about him on Sherdog.

Lmao, clearly I hit a soft spot. Don't worry lad, maybe if you finally go outside a girl might accidentally bump into you for your first time.

Back