Conor and Floyd should box AND have an MMA match as well as a competition in a third format.

Only fair

MMA with Conor at advantage

Boxing with Floyd at advantage

And some third competition for tie breaker ... like kick boxing ... tennis..... ummm connect four ... something like that help me out

No. No they shouldn't.

Floyd boxing Conor would be unfair, Conor fighting Floyd in mma would be inhumane and should be illegal. Conor's advantage could come in the game of drink, he is Irish.

The third competition could be a spelling bee.

How about a contest of reading out loud?! Hahaha.

The can beat each others ass in their sports and then go on a pub/club crawl and the first to throw up or sleep loses.

Only fair

And some third competition for tie breaker ... like kick boxing ... tennis..... ummm connect four ... something like that help me out
IMG_0630.JPG
Go sit outside...

Hey!
I need some help here!
Someone take this man outside!!!

I wanted to make a thread like this myself tbh, been saying for awhile now that they should alternate between Queensbury and URMMA.

Only fair

You should have just posted this straight to the wasteland.

Why should they fight in boxing or mma?

12 rounds of everything from
Chess
Street fighter
Dancing with the stars

Would be great.

Jousting or GTFO

Only fair

Boxing: Mayweather easily
MMA: Conor easily
Kickboxing: Conor easily

3rd event: Speed skating (short track of course)

the Conor Floyd fight will never happen. but in the meantime it's great way for Conor to keep his name in the news. he's a smart dude. keeping himself relevant during his time off.

Only fair

sounds great. but it will REALLY never happen.

Tie breaker done in XARM, where MMA meets arm wrestling...lol

Back