Conor (21-4) vs. Platinum (12-4)

Conor vs. Platinum

• Total voters
Because the UFC doesn't want him to lose.

Badly.

And humiliated.

Again.

I can understand that...but conor normally only accepts big fights...and he never seemed afraid of losing...when he lost to nate, he immediately wanted a rematch...unless your name is khabib, I don't see anyone else beating conor...

Conor also lost to Nate Diaz. Arguably twice. I don't know how exactly that has been erased for Conor's fans memories, but i still remember it.
You all talk like that was his only and first loss, when in reality he could very well be 1-4 in the last 5 fights he had.
and nate is a better boxer than platinum. also better chin. also rangier and what not

I don't know who "You all" is, because I'm the furthest thing from a Conor fan. That still doesn't mean a bum like Mike Perry would beat him. You say Conor arguably lost to Nate Diaz the second time as if it's relevant to this thread, Nate Diaz would beat the dog shit out of Platibum Mike Perry.

I'm not trying to argue that Conor is the GOAT, just that he'd beat up a journeyman bum like Mike Perry.
Fair enough
<mma4>
To me both suck and are incredibly overrated here, at LW and over Conor is 2-2 in his UFC career

Platinum sucks. Why is he even being compared to an elite fighter
elite

KZes.gif

I feel like I've been beating a dead horse with this, but Mike Perry is not actually very good. 3-4 in last 7 fights. Acting like he's a contender is a telltale sign that you're a casual fan who cares more about social media than fighting.

Conor is now a terrible fighter because an undefeated fighter who basically hasn't lost a round beat him.

Sherdog in a nutshell. Memories of goldfish.
That motherfucker quitter tapped to khabib that bitch! To be fair Conor didn’t look like his beat version, but that could just be because of how good khabib is. Even Conor’s physique looked a bit sub optimal

I guess you could make a decent Fight Pass headliner with that fight right now

<Dana05>

Conor would literally beat Perry with his right arm tied behind his back.
You are a knowledgeable fan but I disagree. Perry is way too big for Conor and he can bang and has a chin. You are fuckin tripping

Conor's power does not translate north of 145 lbs. Albeit less technical, Platinum would eventually land and (T)KO the Irishman.

Floyd stole Conor's soul and, Khabib, his prime
ummm eddie looked like he got hit by a shotgun every time mcgregor put hands on him... he dropped diaz @ 170 (Diaz who has an iron chin and has only been dropped once or twice prior in 30 something fights) whatchu talking about homie?

Conor is now a terrible fighter because an undefeated fighter who basically hasn't lost a round beat him.

Sherdog in a nutshell. Memories of goldfish.

Yeah but don't forget that Khabib landed a punch standing. Conor's striking is trash.

Yeah but don't forget that Khabib landed a punch standing. Conor's striking is trash.
And Khabib would do better than Conor in a boxing match because of that exact sequence, which was created via the threat of a takedown, which you can't do in boxing....

You are a knowledgeable fan but I disagree. Perry is way too big for Conor and he can bang and has a chin. You are fuckin tripping

Perry sucks. He's been knocked out before. Conor for all his weaknesses can box. He would mop the floor with Perry. Perry is a low level gatekeeper.

Back