Conor’s Ground Game: No trolls allowed

LMAO, more absolutely complete lies from this guy. Not surprised.
Where did I lie? You see a devastating point and come running to the rescue with zero facts to back up your claim that I'm "lying." Bro, in my mind you have gone from the funniest Conor fan a 6'1 dude who gets laid to the leave Britney alone bitch in 13 minutes and 3 seconds. It's remarkable. You said Aldo is a top 5 LW. Conor won 2 rounds vs Khabib. And that he has built the biggest whiskey empire in the world. You said all these things yesterday. Stop fucking talking.

Ok no trolling. Just taking into consideration his last fight...He did way better than Johnson for sure, he started much better than Barboza and iaquinta but.... Neither of those got submitted. So is really hard to judge who did better; technically speaking he didn't do better (overall) because he got submitted.

Btw RDA did much better than anyone else.

Where did I lie? You see a devastating point and come running to the rescue with zero facts to back up the fact I'm "lying." Bro, in my mind you have gone from the funniest Conor fan a 6'1 dude who gets laid to the leave Britney alone bitch in 13 minutes and 3 seconds. It's remarkable. You said Aldo is a top 5 LW. Conor won 2 rounds vs Khabib. And that he has built the biggest whiskey empire in the world. You said all these things yesterday. Stop fucking talking.

Conor has gotten up from plenty of takedowns.

Conor has gotten up from plenty of takedowns.
Besides Chad going for that choke and losing position, not one. Plenty? Do you even watch his fights NotoriousMinions? Stop. Talking. Now Conor fans are thinking to themselves, that's because hes never fought any wrestlers. Checkmate.

Ok no trolling. Just taking into consideration his last fight...He did way better than Johnson for sure, he started much better than Barboza and iaquinta but.... Neither of those got submitted. So is really hard to judge who did better; technically speaking he didn't do better (overall) because he got submitted.

Btw RDA did much better than anyone else.

RDA did better on the ground relatively and that's it.

Khabib never did anything to Iaquinta. He was clearly carrying him. Barboza fight was only 3 rounds and looked like he was ready to quit after the third.

How can you say he didn't do the best?

No one has ocmpletely shut down Khabib's grappling like Conor did in the first round outside of Tibau. He's the only fighter to win a round against Khabib. The only other guy you could make a case for doing better is Tibau.

Let's be fair here, Conor actually did a really good job defending Khabib's first takedown- he showed excellent balance, a solid understand of his weight distribution, and fended him off for a bit. He also did a reasonable job of controlling Khabib from the guard to avoid taking too much damage for most of the fight.

But there are different levels to grappling, and Khabib is an absolute master who's been training it his whole life. Conor was never going to win grappling exchanges against a dude who has lived this shit since he was born. That also doesn't make him an awful grappler, it makes him a great grappler that got beat by an excellent one. Khabib has made everyone look like a fool once he got his hands on them, regardless of their skills.

Conor's wrestling is even more underrated than ever now.

Another day, another Conor thread featuring NotoriousMillions getting verbally ethered.

Sherdog really needs a serious tag and bans for those who try to bypass it, I'm all for memes, but the masses are pure cancer "omg let me spam the same meme seen 100+x for pixels on the internet."

Besides Chad going for that choke and losing position, not one. Plenty? Do you even watch his fights NotoriousMinions? Stop. Talking. Now Conor fans are thinking to themselves, that's because hes never fought any wrestlers. Checkmate.

LMAO, what? So because Chad went for the choke, it doesn't count?

My god your knowledge of grappling is astoundingly low.

And how the fuck was he landing strikes in the first round when he was taken down immediately in that fight? Did Chad magically let him up from that takedown too? And that's just this fight LMAO.

My god, telling me I've fallen off. We all know that's you!

You mean spewing facts with haters outright denying reality? Always.

I don't think you can talk about denying reality when you speak of how round 1 played out.

Also, feel free to post gifs of Conor getting up from under a wrestler.

I don't think you can talk about denying reality when you speak of how round 1 played out.

Also, feel free to post gifs of Conor getting up from under a wrestler.

First seconds of the fight...

Round 1? Round 1 played out with Conor defending, controlling, and nearly taking Khabib down, and then Khabib doing nothing but staying on top and getting countered and punched at every instance when he finally did get the takedown. That wasn't even the round of "cheating" that you haters can proclaim either.

Lol @ all the Sherplebs who THOUGHT Connie had a ground game.

I’ve ALWAYS said his ground game off his back consists of an archaic closed guard and a weak one at that. His sub defense is just about nonexistent but that’s probably due to him lacking heart during adversity.

FACT: 100% of Connie’s losses in MMA have come via SUBMISSION

Overall Grappling: 4/10
<5>

First seconds of the fight...

Round 1? Round 1 played out with Conor defending, controlling, and nearly taking Khabib down, and then Khabib doing nothing but staying on top and getting countered and punched at every instance when he finally did get the takedown. That wasn't even the round of "cheating" that you haters can proclaim either.

So 10-8 Conor, amirite?

Honestly?
I need to see conor go against guys not like Nick and Khabib.
Those guys are gods on the ground so not a fair assessment at all.
They are well above average.

after u took a breathe..... what was your reply?

Go rewatch round 1 and tell me who has done that well against khabib when he’s fresh. Conor’s grappling and TDD is very underestimated

I believe Kavanaugh when he says they focused too much on defense. Conor had so many moments at range to land shots instead he was standing there flat footed or just walking forward. From the first bell I was like wtf is he doing....not his game at all. He never capitalized in spots where he should have.

I also think had Conor not been so focused on waiting for Khabibs takedown he wouldn’t have got caught with that shot in R2 and that would have changed the dynamics of the fight going into R3 (which ended up being the first round Khabib has ever lost)

Maybe in the minority but I’m very interested in the rematch. It’s a game of inches when you fight Khabib and Conor has the ability and mindset to make the adjustments.

No, why would Conor have won that round 10-8? I'm not biased like you are. I admit it was a close round, but I believe if the rules were fair, Conor would've edged that round.

Lol ok dude. The rules are clear and fair. If the majority of the round is striking, the striking is judged more heavily. If the majority of the round is grappling, the grappling is judged more heavily.

No one but you and NOlogic thought round 1 was razor close. It wasn't.

Back