Conflicted on DC Jones

How bout I bang his mom, and teach her a little about MMA, while you guys have the sleepover in the other room. The next morning we'll have a family meeting and compare results.
Beta don't bang anything but their palms. Stop dreaming.

Let me start by saying when I watch ppv I'm usually drunk so I finally got time to rewatch the fight. I'm conflicted if D.C. was actually having success or if he was just pushing the pace. Thoughts ?

after two, some had it 0-2, most had it 1-1, some had it 2-0. Jones was winning the first half of the 3rd.

so yes, he was actually having success.

just don't confuse that success with such dumb words as "dominating" or other colorful adjectives people like to use. DC's best chance was to eke out 3 rounds, and he was on his way to maybe doing that.

I thought it was a competitive fight that if I had to judge, up to that point I would give DC a slight edge before the fight ending sequence of events

after two, some had it 0-2, most had it 1-1, some had it 2-0. Jones was winning the first half of the 3rd.

so yes, he was actually having success.

just don't confuse that success with such dumb words as "dominating" or other colorful adjectives people like to use. DC's best chance was to eke out 3 rounds, and he was on his way to maybe doing that.

This is a pretty fair & objective assessment, by no means was anyone dominating but I thought the same

I think.....

nevermind. No one cares. FUCK YOU NEWB!

(Am i doing this right?)

Back