Competition training routine

MartinGeorgiev

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hello guys! Im new here, its my first post. Soo im 9 weeks out to my second amateur mma fight and I need some help. Its really important to me and I appreciate every reply.Lets get started. Im doing MMA classes monday,tuesday,thursday and friday night .2/3 times in a week doing some boxing with personal Coach. Im doing fitness kinda every day if im not following workout routine or sth. So I need help with my workout program. Can you please offer me some strenght and conditioning workout routines or programs which I Can do for the 9 weeks to my fight? Or give me some example how should i train in that time. I Mean I need some combined aerobic+anaerobic training methods to focus on my fitness program. I hope everything is clear because as I said im new and Im not sure if im doing something wrong. Thank you in advance!!

Try the FAQ section. I'm pretty sure there are points regarding competing and strength training.

100 push-ups
100 sit ups
100 squats
10 km running

Every single day.

don't you got a coach to ask exactly this kind of questions?

It's impossible to just give you something without knowing what your strength and weaknesses are.

So, you are doing MMA 4 times a week, boxing with a coach 2-3 times a week and you are doing "fitness" (strength and conditioning) 6-7 times a week? Is that right?

It's impossible to just give you something without knowing what your strength and weaknesses are.

So, you are doing MMA 4 times a week, boxing with a coach 2-3 times a week and you are doing "fitness" (strength and conditioning) 6-7 times a week? Is that right?

I think this is one reason why a trip through the FAQs would help him/her/it figure out what is best in his life. Whether its focusing on conditioning if he feels he's lacking, strength if he's interested in getting stronger or hearing lamentation of women.

Doing a little reading on your own will help TS get a better idea of where he feels he needs work, then he can start a thread about something a little more specific.

Back