Comment my heavy bag video

jonander50

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Hello there, this video was filmed some time ago but I would like some comments :

What exactly is going on to the left of you? Mirror? Group of girls doing yoga? Warrant out for your arrest???

All I can see is a compete lack of focus. You're in front of that bag to work, so stop looking at the camera, stop looking around, stop walking around out of stance, stop dicking around after throwing 2 punches, do some actual work.

set up your punches with the jab and stop pawing at the bag.

Quite unorthodox technique, although I see good power and interesting angles.

As people said, you need more focus, there's a moment you even start talking to a chick lol

Hello there, this video was filmed some time ago but I would like some comments :

Not enough high guard going on..........

81bfuwXhC8L._SL1500_.jpg

Fixed it for you, just put some on your forehead.

Interesting.

The jab is with a bad technique, you always telegraph it
But the cross surpricingly is fine. Although I can not figure it out how you trow it with such a wide stance.

Interesting.

The jab is with a bad technique, you always telegraph it
But the cross surpricingly is fine. Although I can not figure it out how you trow it with such a wide stance.

Thought the same, no pivoting but it looks powerful, can't figure where the power is coming from.

Like ppl already have said, put in more work. Try to imagine that your fighting a real opponent and practice different combinations with your hands and legs. Move around and incorporate head movement/pivot after your combinations. Try to counter the counter of your opponent. For example throw a 1, 2, slip, 2. Also remember to throw your punches and kicks on the right places of the body of your opponent. In the video is see you throwing really low hooks. Imagine throwing liver and kidney shots on the right spots.

Back