Comfortable cargo pant

lakersfan45

That's sardo! No mr, accent on the do!
@Gold
Reaction score
Hey guys

Recommend me some cargo pants and cardigans. I’m looking for a new style for myself. I’m thinking of pants like this
IMG_3819.jpeg
do any of your recomrnend a brand or stir for some cat got pants that are comfortable

And I went to pair them with comfortable cool cardigans like these
IMG_2023-10-23-212836.png Please recomrent me some cool cardigans or tops with cool aelsthic

And bonus cardigans music video it’s not just sweater it’s bomb music <Selugi>

I’ll post picture and once the wardrobe is together but I need some help finding because I haven’t bought closet in ten plus years except for target lolz

I'd help, but every pair I've tried on are Way Too Tight in the zipper area.
I feel way too tight in most clothe. Wearing clothe is a choir to me that’s why I’m going for the baggy loose and comfortable look but not fill on 90s baggy more like comfortable professor that is chill look

Sorry bro. I don’t wear cargo pants. I wear dress pants mostly. I find them the most comfortable.
3078350_Black

I feel way too tight in most clothe. Wearing clothe is a choir to me that’s why I’m going for the baggy loose and comfortable look but not fill on 90s baggy more like comfortable professor that is chill look
That’s why I wear dress pants. You gotta find the right ones though. They’re pretty loose in the leg and crotch allowing you to easily kick some fool in the head.
The material is pretty light
They also have a bit of wind resistance making them great for outdoor activities and they also dry out pretty quick.
I’d also add that the pockets are usually of a pretty good size.
Another thing is they have a hidden elastic waist band so you don’t need a belt unless you’re between sizes.

That’s why I wear dress pants. You gotta find the right ones though. They’re pretty loose in the leg and crotch allowing you to easily kick some fool in the head.
The material is pretty light
They also have a bit of wind resistance making them great for outdoor activities and they also dry out pretty quick.
I’d also add that the pockets are usually of a pretty good size.
Another thing is they have a hidden elastic waist band so you don’t need a belt unless you’re between sizes.
What brands do u use
Pants that baggy might function as a parachute when some hoodlums throw you off a roof.
tgstd binud

Too bad you can’t get your hands on the late Mr Rogers collection of cardigans.

Also, lol at posting a female wearing a cardigan. Bake, you are a gem and a Mayberry/PWD treasure.

For pants THAT baggy, go on Ebay and look for old used JNCO

If you can be happy with a loose fit I have had great results with Carhartt.

as a bonus

a) they last forever

b) if you find a pair that fits they are made numbered so just order that number in your size and you have more pants you like.

c) they offer different thicknesses depending season and climate.

I don't wear them with actual side cargo pockets, I'm not sure if they make exactly that. But I have several pair and they are all I wear since I started wearing them, they are even more comfortable than my most comfortable jeans. I can sleep in them, no joke.

For pants THAT baggy, go on Ebay and look for old used JNCO

If you can be happy with a loose fit I have had great results with Carhartt.

as a bonus

a) they last forever

b) if you find a pair that fits they are made numbered so just order that number in your size and you have more pants you like.

c) they offer different thicknesses depending season and climate.

I don't wear them with actual side cargo pockets, I'm not sure if they make exactly that. But I have several pair and they are all I wear since I started wearing them, they are even more comfortable than my most comfortable jeans. I can sleep in them, no joke.
I’m trying to to as baggy and comfortable as I can without going cartoony // jnco baggy. I’m a legit professors so I have to looks somewhat like I’m not a 15 year old degenerate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back