Media Comedian Jeff Ross: "Dana White Is Like Michael Vick, But For Human Beings"

Weird takes in this thread. Have y'all never seen a roast? They exaggerate situations for comedic value. It's not meant to be taken as a literal malicious personal attack.

Everyone in the audience is in on the joke. Relax guys. You watch a sport where guys are trying to cause immediate harm to their opponents. It's weird that half of y'all are being so soft about this.
What? Exaggerate?

lol I don’t even know who he is, I was just assuming Dana’s likely response to the joke
He's like THE GUY they get for pretty much every roast that gets done. They always have different people come on to roast but Jeff Ross is generally there for all of them.

What? Exaggerate?

Haha. I really can't tell if you're joking.

But hey, for other people reading who don't understand:

ex·ag·ger·ate

/iɡˈzajəˌrāt/

verb
to represent (something) as being larger, better, or worse than it really is.

It's a common comedic device.

In this example, obviously, Dana is not killing the fighters for losing or making them fight to the death. But using the Mike VIck situation as a comparison is a comedic exaggeration. Again, not a literal comparison. It's a JOKE.

Weird takes in this thread. Have y'all never seen a roast? They exaggerate situations for comedic value. It's not meant to be taken as a literal malicious personal attack.

Everyone in the audience is in on the joke. Relax guys. You watch a sport where guys are trying to cause immediate harm to their opponents. It's weird that half of y'all are being so soft about this.
will-smith.gif

huge fan of the roasts and have seen them all and this was definitely top 3 ever. Even Belicheck was kind of funny. Nikki Glasser and the podcast dude sitting next to Dana were the best.

Roasts always go hard in the paint.

My favorite line of the night was actually targeted at Jeff Ross:

“Jeff is so Jewish he only watches football for the coin toss”

Tony Hinchliffe is the Jeff Molina of comedians.

Jeff Ross has never been funny, and those roasts fucking suck.
No, truth-telling only hurts protectors & those hiding - laughing beats violence.

Here a similar "Roast" that Doesn't Suck, unlike the paid Dana/TV "star" protectors.

Last edited:
<RomeroSalute>saluut to da roast general

Back