Come on, that's ridiculous...Yair is out of Zabit fight

Bellator won't even want this kid, hello One.

One of those fights where pulling out is going to make fans turn on him. Already seemed like he was ducking it back than, now it just looks worse.
Maybe more hardcore fans. Pulling out constantly means hes really not getting any of the mainstream popularity that he might be capable of. Sad really. After battering BJ he should have been big news just from a marketing perspective. I think the UFC actually hates him though, because they put him in against Frankie next instead of building him up. It's weird who the UFC decides to baby and carry to the top, there must be a lot of behind the scenes shit that goes on.

Maybe more hardcore fans. Pulling out constantly means hes really not getting any of the mainstream popularity that he might be capable of. Sad really. After battering BJ he should have been big news just from a marketing perspective. I think the UFC actually hates him though, because they put him in against Frankie next instead of building him up. It's weird who the UFC decides to baby and carry to the top, there must be a lot of behind the scenes shit that goes on.

No, I think they liked him and his potential.
He headlined shows, he was Mexican favorite and so on.
Edgar fight was surely a big one for him, but that only showed that UFC did not intend to spoon feed him, giving him hige opportunity instead.
Now, well....they probably don't like him, to say the least

No, I think they liked him and his potential.
He headlined shows, he was Mexican favorite and so on.
Edgar fight was surely a big one for him, but that only showed that UFC did not intend to spoon feed him, giving him hige opportunity instead.
Now, well....they probably don't like him, to say the least
I dunno man, not only was frankie a nasty matchup, but it was lose-lose all the way. Either beat yet another aging legend that doesn't necessarily do a ton for you rankings wise, probably a few spots, or get thrashed by said legend and basically be back at the bottom. And why wouldn't the UFC spoon feed him? Gotta be a tan pretty white girl like Sage or PVZ to get a push?

Great. Now listen to the whole explanation in its entirety.
He basically explains the timeline of the events and says that once the fight was offered and "let's say I was disappointed".
That was some pretentious BS

I did... you aleast owe me an apology for posting the video I was talking about. You never posted your so call source.. lol.

I did... you aleast owe me an apology for posting the video I was talking about. You never posted your so call source.. lol.

I read the article that summarizes his appearance. It's easy to find, really man.

But at least you agree with me that it's hardly financial reasons?

I dunno man, not only was frankie a nasty matchup, but it was lose-lose all the way. Either beat yet another aging legend that doesn't necessarily do a ton for you rankings wise, probably a few spots, or get thrashed by said legend and basically be back at the bottom. And why wouldn't the UFC spoon feed him? Gotta be a tan pretty white girl like Sage or PVZ to get a push?

No, win over Frankie would've been HUGE.
Look what it did to Ortega.

And as spoon feeding Sage and Paige...that doesn't actually happen IMO.
They are lower level fighters than Yair and get matchups that fit their level.

UFfRWkO.gif

*Dana White never was on your friend list.

Fucking sux. I hope at least zabit gets to fighf, hes one of the most entertaining guys to watch.

Hopefully Yair heals in time to get on Golden Boys Chuck vs Tito 3 in November

Lol didnt disclose the injury because there is none. Self sabotaging himself.

This dude clearly ducking Zabit and I dont blame him. Zabit would fuck him up.

I read the article that summarizes his appearance. It's easy to find, really man.

But at least you agree with me that it's hardly financial reasons?

OK. Seems like your to proud to admit it.

This fight would have been redemption for Yair but instead he went the chicken shit route. UFC ban thx.

No, win over Frankie would've been HUGE.
Look what it did to Ortega.

And as spoon feeding Sage and Paige...that doesn't actually happen IMO.
They are lower level fighters than Yair and get matchups that fit their level.
You mistake what Im saying. The UFC tries to feed Sage and Paige, and they make just as much as Yair does lol. Not to mention all the press they get which I'm sure gets them a ton of endorsements. They are trying to build them up slowly to make them superstars in the future when/if their skills catch up. Yair already has skills, and was on fire, and they killed that. They could have kept giving him fringe guys and building him into the top 10. You don't have to go from an old washed up BJ to Frankie The Answer to the question: "Who is the toughest motherfucker and one of the best to ever do it while being undersized in 2 different weight classes?" Edgar.

Back