Come back to the early 90's with me

ko.gif
Douglas was on point that night.

Hell of a combo and you can tell those punches hurt

I never cared for it myself, but here it is...

ZIma-2017.jpg

Zima

Last edited:
Sodalicious fruit snacks.

Sodalicious-Root-Beer-Orange-Cherry-Cola-1991.jpg

Soda-Licious fruit snacks.

Last edited:
I had a friend in high school who use to crush these things. Some recognizable actors in this commercial...

Pizza Hut big foot pizza.

Last edited:
Houston Oilers were awesome 1990 to 1993, now they are just gone, it wasn't even about football, it was about demise:
1991-denver-broncos-26-houston-oilers-24_pg_600.jpg

ef6a5695306dcbd5b9fbc7b4f5c79b41.jpg

1024x1024.jpg

Has there ever been a team that had such heartbreak in the playoffs? Three straight years, The Drive II in 1991, The Comeback in 1992, the Chiefs game in 1993 all brutal heart wrenching losses all back to back to back. Man I miss the Houston Oilers though.

Um....hello? The Buffalo Bills lost 4 straight Superbowls.

Back then she was fine as wine. Too bad by today’s standards that would be called a flat ass.

Um....hello? The Buffalo Bills lost 4 straight Superbowls.

Back then she was fine as wine. Too bad by today’s standards that would be called a flat ass.

Yeah but only 1 of those was a close heart breaking loss, the other 3 were over by halftime, with those 3 Oilers losses they had it right there in the palm of their hands and let it slip away

Anybody use Dr Dreadfuls Food/Drink labs??

Also, bought a sixer of Zima for shits since I wasn’t old enough to buy it as a kid. Honestly not too bad. Could probably drink 2-3 tops before it starts tasting too sweet though.

Wasn't Tequiza introduced in the 90's? That shit was awful.

1990 felt culturally like the last year of the 80's.
1991 felt like a proper change taking place ushering in the 90s for real
1992 just a further extension of 1991.
1993 things were continuing to change, full on grunge and gangster rap. A lot of the huge horror from the 70s and 80s were tired out by now and the rest of the 90s would be pretty quite. UFC begins that fall.
No

Douglas was on point that night.

Hell of a combo and you can tell those punches hurt
Amazes me that some people think he's the goat boxer, when he got knocked out by a can in his prime.

I had a friend in high school who use to crush these things. Some recognizable actors in this commercial...

Went to a college where the local pizza hut was the only one still in the state using non-frozen dough and you could get Bigfoot pizza there up until about 2009 or even early 2010...and they were like $9. god I miss them lol...nothing like having it for supper, leaving it on the floor while I passed out in my dorm playing video games and drinking, waking up and having it for breakfast whilst playing video games lol...being an adult sucks nuts.

The best MTV music awards was the 1992 one. Performances by Pearl Jam , Nirvana, RHCP, G-n-R ; can you wish for anything more.

Back then MTV really was a music channel.

Back